Imaginary Pokémon 2!

Doc

OK this was quite a hot topic on the last forum with a few people coming up with some great ideas.

So lets keep it going, what pokemon are you hoping for in future gens?

More types perhaps or more type combinations, more evolutions or anything.

Im personally waiting for a dark/psychic type and all type eeveelutions.

I like the idea of an Ice/Dragon Pokemon, especially if it is, in my humble opinion, a Dewgong evolution. But all I really want is a Grass/Dragon Pokemon. Grass is my favorite type and a Grass/Dragon would be especially awesome!

Me? I think they need a fighting/dark type, and if you want be to be more desriptive, it should weild two swords/blades. As far as I know, the only weapon weilding pokemon is Cubone, so bring on the ideas (this may make a difference in the future):D maybe something like this guy here

kh2vmrwall061024x768_2.jpge:

15235-bigthumbnail.jpg

sora-master-form-axe.jpg

sora-final-form-lady.jpg See, this is Sora. He makes a good example of my idea. sorry about all the space it took up...

Edited by D@t@_G@ll@de#3

A pokemon called Drifloonbunch it wold be a bunch of drifloons but bunched together like a bunch of balloons. It would be a ghost and flying type and it could know these moves:

Shadow ball

Ominous wind

team gust: new move like gust but far stronger

Stock pile:

spit up

swallow

hypnosis

dream eater

maybe a new move like...

Ghostly presence: user disappears and lowers foes special defense for two turns then attacks with extreme fury. Learn at level 95.

Drifloon rocks it needs an evolution that is better then drifblim. Drifblim well just isn't as awesome but Drifloonbunch would rock!

I'd have to disagree with the sword idea, it wouldn't be Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I love swords and Soras, but these are creatures, not people. This is why I love Scyther and detest Scizor. Scyther has two blades and is incredibly fast, awesome. Scizor is metal (bueno) but is slow and lost blades for pinsers (no bueno). A Fighting-Dark pokemon would be cool though, maybe with darkness generated daggers attached to its hands. Attached, not wielding.

Scizor is my favorite pokemon. :x It loses speed , yes. But it gains the ability to take almost any attack, has a massive attack stat, and gets a STAB priority attack that takes a large chunk out of anything that doesn't resist it. It's also RED and looks like an Orbital frame, how cool is that?

Scizor/Gengar/Gyrados/Jolteon/Tyranitar/Rotom-w :x

Also Cubone/Marowak iis such a depressing pokemon, If you piece together pokedex entries about them it suggests that it misses it's mother so bad that it started wearing her skull and used her other bones as instruments/tools/weapons.

Scizor is my favorite pokemon. :x It loses speed , yes. But it gains the ability to take almost any attack, has a massive attack stat, and gets a STAB priority attack that takes a large chunk out of anything that doesn't resist it. It's also RED and looks like an Orbital frame, how cool is that?

Scizor/Gengar/Gyrados/Jolteon/Tyranitar/Rotom-w :x

Also Cubone/Marowak iis such a depressing pokemon, If you piece together pokedex entries about them it suggests that it misses it's mother so bad that it started wearing her skull and used her other bones as instruments/tools/weapons.

you know what? i think your right about cubone is lonely. you know why? BECAUSE IN POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RED/BLUE RESCUE TEAM, IF YOU GOT ENOUGH LONELY POINTS IN THE PERSONALLITY QUIZ... YOU ARE A CUBONE!!! also, when it levels up, it says I leveled up! i dont feel as lonesome! so it goes from miserably depressed level 1 to overdeppressed level 100 powerhouse... YOU CANT WIN!!!