Pokemon Item Index - Download Page

Remember I asked a general question about 'What kind of Pokemon application would you like to see?' Well, I gave up with that and did my own thing (sorry about that)! This is the Alpha/Beta result: Pokemon Item Index!

This applications development process is meant to help new and experienced Pokemon players to get to grips with the items found in the Pokemon games. Each item has it's own page, and has images associated with it.

The current release schedule for this application is February 2012

I have now opted for a "when it's done" approach, as there are more important things I need to be working on.

23/12/2011: New build, less content so far.

04/02/2012: Fixed the 404 Dropbox error. Hopefully fixed, along with "time constraints" too. Updated to A60.

Pokemon Item Index - Public Beta Revision 60

Note: There WILL be no support for previous versions. They are updated via this page.

Please PM for bugs and other information! Thanks for your interest.

TYPO: PII A History, >>>SECONDARY

Edited by Platinum_Water

The final result of this application is to catalogue every single main series item (Main series referring to Red, Blue, Green, Yellow etc.), from Generation I through to the latest Generation (V). This includes giving detailed information for each item.

Since the release of Public Beta Revision 53, my application's programming language has changed. Therefore, it may take more time than simply next February.

Edited by Platinum_Water