Pokemon B/W: Possible to extract game sync ID?

GumbyX

I'm trying to figure out if its possible to extract a Global Link Game Sync ID from a game save then inject it into a new one. I want to start my game over (as most people do), but I don't want to loss all my progress in the DW. I'd also like to inject it into ROM Hacks for the same reason. I didn't think to make a backup of my save file when I started because I didn't think Nintendo would be so anal about it (yes, I should have know better). Anyone know if this is possible?

I am currently unaware of anything that can do this, but that doesn't say that it doesn't exist. A quick web search didn't turn up anything, so if there is something that can do this, it isn't popular yet. I would doubt that this is possible, as Nintendo has a copy of your latest save file whenever you use game sync, and can probably tell if you have suddenly started over. They might even check for other things, like Trainer ID, Secret ID, badges earned, etc...

If anyone knows otherwise, please post it here. I may keep looking as it would be nice to have the option to do this.