Which Encounter setting to use if Location: Celestial Tower?

kesomon

Stupid newbie that I am, I posted this on the wrong forum and got yelled at. I think I'm in the right forum now. *feels like a moron*

I've looked around and I can't find the exact answer, so I turn it to you, good forum people. I'm trying to use Pokegen to create a Pokemon caught in Celestial Tower. My question is this:

Which Encounter choice do I select if I set the Location to Celestial Tower? Is it Tall Grass, Cave, or Caught in a Building? I want my Pokemon (in this case, a Litwick) to be as legit as possible.

And again, to the mods, sorry about the mispost!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Really? Because now I'm getting conflicting messages; someone else told me over PM that all Pokegen'd Pokemon for B/W had the setting egg/pal park/shamin/etc.

My friend the best way to do something is makingit born from an egg,that way you can select Day Care and hatched at whatever legit place you wish. Not only that but it opens the door to egg moves and the like. In that case you would select Egg/Yadda/BlaBla

My friend the best way to do something is makingit born from an egg,that way you can select Day Care and hatched at whatever legit place you wish. Not only that but it opens the door to egg moves and the like. In that case you would select Egg/Yadda/BlaBla

That's very true. If I wanted to make a Litwick that had egg moves, I would use that technique. But in this case I wanted to make a Litwick that looked legitly captured in Celestial Tower.