Judge my art :)

Kuro

It's been a while since last using Photoshop. After making my avatar, I decided to make an Armored Mewtwo based trainers card.A Mewtwo in armor is just full of win so why not. I feel that I did decently, but I really need to find/make a better background and nicer font... Don't mind the red edges, I've yet to figure out how to transparent them without ruining the image quality.

Sample1.png

The clones Mewtwo created in the movie: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasaur. Also the two Pokemon he used in the movie which were messenger Dragtonite and Fearow Cam. I'm pretty sure everyone would mail one another through wi-fi n such if it were a Mail carrying Dragonite bringing it to you. :)

Two_2.png

Version 2

Kuro Experiments with newly learned Orbs!

OrbTestShadow-1.pngOrb1Test.png

Kuro Meets Sonic.

SonicSignatureUn.png

SonicSignatureV2-1.png

One of my favorite characters, why not?

Logo

KuroOrbMini.pngKuro9TGMini.png

Edited by Kuro

Was Brawling, haven't for a while, so why not do Sonic?:creep:

SonicSignatureUn.png

The only annoying decision with this one is what color outline should it have between black, blue, or yellow. Might seem like nothing but I tend to let small details bother me in my work :( Still deciding on adding an Emerald or not. And whether I should move the center Sonic more to the right.

Thanks for the comments :3

Theres lots of potential. I never really liked trainers cards, but the orbs are cool. Experiment more with them and use the Distort -> Spherize filter, you'll enjoy it.

The more I worked on the card, the more I realized it isn't for me :(

After I wake up from a nap (still haven't slept since yesterday ~_~) I'll experiment with what you said :) I haven't experimented on Orb's after that one so it should be fun :3

Once again, thanks for the comments and be brutal!

Nap nap time... zzZzZZzZzz

Theres lots of potential. I never really liked trainers cards, but the orbs are cool. Experiment more with them and use the Distort -> Spherize filter, you'll enjoy it.

I was messing around with your suggestions and after messing around a bit, I ended up with this...

Kuro9TG-1.png

Me like :)

They're both really cool. The first one works well by itself, but the second one could be turned into a sig or an avatar a lot easier.

Yea I planned on using the 2nd for my avatar/logo.

Trying to figure out why it isn't coming out transparent as my avatar/profile pic. Mind telling me what Interlace is when you save it in PNG?