Pokémon Global Link: Vote to befriend a Pokémon

Last year, Japanese players could vote for the Pokémon they wanted the most to be distributed over the Pokémon Global Link and Arceus was chosen.

Korea also got this promotion earlier this year, Rayquaza being the winner.

Now, players outside Japan can do the same and vote for a Pokémon here.

(It seems to be US-only, given the URL, though it might not be relevant.)

Well I could vote even through I'm from Australia so I think its worldwide besides the Japanese and Korean PGL.

I voted for Jirachi also xD

Edit: Put in 2 votes for DW Ditto using different computers Lol

Edited by MoonRays

Vote for something with a really useful DW ability and that we know will never otherwise exist in a new DW area.

Good candidates: Lugia (multiscale), Ho-Oh (regenerator), Zapdos (lightningrod)

Since it's almost certain a legendary will win at least make it worth it (unlike Arceus and Rayquaza).

• 4 weeks later...

Another Arceus, which, this time, is available for English, French, Spanish, German and Italian players who didn't buy a Japanese version and/or didn't have access to the Movie Arceus event back then.

This allows everyone to download a legit Arceus from Wi-Fi instead of being stuck with no Arceus.

(And while downloading Wondercards and sending/injecting them into your save file is a nice idea that I would definitely recommend, it isn't something that people should be forced to do.)

I personally am happy that there finally is a Wi-Fi event Arceus, considering that they never even bothered to release the Azure Flute.

It would have been nice for Celebi to win, too, considering that it wasn't released as a Wi-Fi event.

*cough* Arceus event was at Toys'R'Us *cough*

I see nothing wrong with allowing every 10 years old to get an Arceus. You'd have to be selfish to say 10 years old shouldn't be allowed to get event Pokémon.

And anyway, they don't need an Arceus to think they're Pokémon masters; they're going to think they're Pokémon masters just by having a Pikachu while their character is named Ash.

Also, your post is assuming no 10 years old had an Arceus before today.

Are there so many 10 years old Pokémon players near you that it's going to affect your life so bad?