Questions

Elite_Riku

Hey, I have couple questions.

1) I tried to get on PBR wifi with sav teams that I created and PBR gave me error message saying "There are pokemon that cannot enter this battle set to the battle pass." Is that's because of hack fail or I can't use pokesav team on PBR?

2) I tried to upload vs recorder on wifi to upload my video and it won't let me, is that's because of hack fail or I can't use pokesav team?

3) For hex value, I use "link trade (met)" how am I suppose to find the value?

4) This is one of my team that I've been using. Wonder if you guys think its legit or not. http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/EliteRiku/?action=view&current=Picture2.png

P.S.- I make sav and send the file to my friend so he can hack it for me. Not sure if I did something wrong or my friend.

Thanks,

Elite_Riku

Eh, probably because of the hack-checking thing.

For that Zapdos, I don't think there's a reason it should say "Link Trade." Zappy doesn't have a country of origin, either.

Try putting a legal location met for Zappy. Like Pal Park or some place where you can catch one in Plat.

Eh, probably because of the hack-checking thing.

For that Zapdos, I don't think there's a reason it should say "Link Trade." Zappy doesn't have a country of origin, either.

Try putting a legal location met for Zappy. Like Pal Park or some place where you can catch one in Plat.

Oh, forgot to added country of origin. Thanks!

So you are suggest that I should change Zapdos location to Pal Park (hex value is 00, right?).

Thank you very much Aarux for pointing out mistake on zapdos.

Is there's anyone here that can answer my 1st and 2nd questions? I really need to know.

Thanks again,

Elite_Riku

Yep. This Zapdos is from Kanto, right?

To fix that, just put Kanto in as its Hometown... then put Pal Park in as location met.

Hex Value 46h would be: 37. There's this tight guide on Hex:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=218

PBR wouldn't let me battle over wifi with Poke, either. They had illegal EVs, apparently... and moves, like Explosion on Zapdos. Heh.

You probably need to make your team look perfectly legal... I Pokesav'd a team and I could upload videos.

Yes, Zapdos is from Kanto, and I fixed the Hex value.

I have seen some people use hack team (a team full of shiny legendarys) on PBR and I'm wondering why it doesn't work on mine.

Yea, my team looks legal, I'm not sure if it's 100% legal but to me, it seems like its 100% legal. If someone can check it for me, that'll be great.

Thanks again,

Elite_Riku

I've seen that, as well. If you hack well enough, though, you can put pretty much any Poke on PBR.

You can post the .pkm files here and I'll look over them.

I can't check everything (Trash bytes... I can't check) but I can check everything else and fix things to where they'd be pretty tough to find a flaw in.

Yep. This Zapdos is from Kanto, right?

To fix that, just put Kanto in as its Hometown... then put Pal Park in as location met.

Hex Value 46h would be: 37. There's this tight guide on Hex:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=218

PBR wouldn't let me battle over wifi with Poke, either. They had illegal EVs, apparently... and moves, like Explosion on Zapdos. Heh.

You probably need to make your team look perfectly legal... I Pokesav'd a team and I could upload videos.

:mad::mad::mad:

You should really read one of my posts some time ;)

I state to set the 46h value to 00 because the trash byte strings have not been released, and only very few people can actually check them by hand.

Set it to 46h and it appears pal-parked to Pearl or Diamond, then you can use those trash strings.

:mad::mad::mad:

You should really read one of my posts some time ;)

I state to set the 46h value to 00 because the trash byte strings have not been released, and only very few people can actually check them by hand.

Set it to 46h and it appears pal-parked to Pearl or Diamond, then you can use those trash strings.

Geez, sorry, damio. @_@

I keep forgetting. *bangs head* Bad Aarux.