Need some info on 10th Aniv Pokemon in 3rd gen games.

Aether Nexus

For anyone who's gone to the events, obtained them from people who went to the events, or for anyone who knows legit info about 10th Anniversary Pokemon in the 3rd generation games, I need your help.

I met up with a person on Craigslist who said he went to some of the 10th Anniversary events (quoting American Dad! -- Roger: "How awesome is Craigslist?") and was willing to duplicate/trade me some of his event 'mon. Now, some of them say 'fateful encounter' and some don't, so I don't know which ones are legit or not. I know some event Pokemon back in gen 3 did have 'fateful encounter,' but did the 10th Anniversary Pokemon?

So far, all the event Pokemon I've obtained that were legit have had 'fateful encounter' in their location caught/met area, so I'm kind of assuming all the event Pokemon in generation 3 had fateful encounter info, but I hate assuming at this point and would love to know which of my 10th Anniversary Pokemon are actually legit and which are not. So if anyone with a lot or little knowledge on this specific matter could help me out asap, then that'd be great.

Edit: Also, some are from a Female gender OT (red text; 10ANIV) and some are from a Male gender OT (blue text 10ANIV). I know this matters quite a bit, but there were a lot of 10th Anniversary Pokemon, and so I'm not sure if they were all from one specific character gender from the distribution or if they were mixed with some being from Male OT's at some distributions and some being Female from other distributions. So clarification on this little important factor would be helpful as well.

Edit #2: I'm also noticing one tiny thing on one of them and not on the others. The OT '10 ANIV' is on a lot of them, and then on one of them it says '10ANIV' with no space. Is there suppose to be a space between the 10 and the ANIV? Because I know these tiny little things are good ways to spot fakes. And when these get PalParked to gen 4 or get traded into gen 5 (I don't know much about gen 5 stuff right now, so not sure how anything looks when it goes in gen 5) do they still say '10 ANIV/10ANIV' or does this information change? Because on some Youtube videos I'm watching, I see some of these people have 10th Anniversary Pokemon but they say '10ANNIV' instead.

~ Aether Nexus

There were many different 10 Aniv type of pokemon distributed. You had the US, France, EN, BP, etc.. FENZO has put out pretty much all of the 10 ANIV, 10ANNI, 10ANIV, 10ANNIV, 10JAHRE, etc... pkm files. I would download the FENZO file and match up those that you plan on getting and see if they match.

Fenzo's files are our files.

Until I get them up on the Gallery on this site, they're all still up on Fenzo's old site.

http://www.pkmdb.com/GBA-American-Event-Downloads

US ones are on this list, you can use the navigation links on the right to get to the other languages.

But using Sabre's legal check program is probably the easiest way to check them all.