Question about PalPark Pokemon

Umbreon

I just got a Celebi that is supposed to be from pokepark.

The trainer id (60623) is correct according to what I've read but the date was weird since it was Jan 2009. Its possible but it seemed kinda strange for someone to wait so long to transfer.

Any how, I ran it through legit checker and it came up with invalid trash bytes. Just for kicks, I changed the date to late 2006 and ran it through again. I changed nothing else but this time it came up legit.

Is there any reason why this would happen, some kind of loop hole when dealing with GBA pokemon? I haven't used legit checker enough to know all the ins and outs yet. I will say that it is a great program so I am thankful for all the hard work that went into creating it and sharing.:D

is it pal parked to Platinum games?? .. if yes , then most probably it's legit

well .. it's possible if someone transfer the celebi in JAN 2009 .. well you know, maybe they backed up the pokemon/savedata first before palparking it into DS ^^

if possible .. try to write down the trashbyte , and i will try to figure it out ^^

• 2 weeks later...

for pokemod ... just wait patiently .. do not ask the release date ^^

as for the palpark ... you can use the one that kaarosu's posted before ... uh mm .. the compact version of platinum pokesav ..dunno who's the maker... if i'm not wrong .. it's cada guti or somethin similar ^^

anyway it's quite worthless to make a pokemon in the platinum pal-park coz' there is no information on the platinum trashbyte in the forum =_= ..so you will always get "illegal" pokemon =_=

i got a question for every1 here that knows the answer on pokesav where it has ur party 1-6 under it it has party members amount what is that?

Edited by Scarface
found the answer on the internet and had another question to ask

for pokemod ... just wait patiently .. do not ask the release date ^^

as for the palpark ... you can use the one that kaarosu's posted before ... uh mm .. the compact version of platinum pokesav ..dunno who's the maker... if i'm not wrong .. it's cada guti or somethin similar ^^

anyway it's quite worthless to make a pokemon in the platinum pal-park coz' there is no information on the platinum trashbyte in the forum =_= ..so you will always get "illegal" pokemon =_=

It's not called Pokemod anymore. It's PPSE now (Project Pokemon Save Editor), and Sabresite is currently not working on it. The completion is unknown, but a beta is coming out soon.

It's not called Pokemod anymore. It's PPSE now (Project Pokemon Save Editor), and Sabresite is currently not working on it. The completion is unknown, but a beta is coming out soon.

It is called Pokemod still.

PPSE is a completely different (and essentially the same).