Pokemon Battle Revolutin: Few Questions + Plea for Help

Aizea

Greetings,

I'm new here, and was drawn because I believe someone here can help me. I'm going to be getting a copy of PBR from a friend in a few weeks, and I'm trying to work out a way to transfer all my pokemon from Diamond, into a PBR save to use.

There are saves online, but mostly the ones I've seen have beaten most of the game content. And there is just no fun in that.

First my questions:

A) In the Storage, how many Pokemon does it hold? Is it the same as the Diamond PC? If not, a numerical value would be helpful.

B) Once my Pokemon are uploaded into Storage, I can freely use them without a Wi-Fi or NDS connection present?

Now for the plea.

I can manage to get my Diamond save file on the PC and sent to you.

What I need is for a person that can take my save file, cross-load it onto their copy of Diamond (after backing up their own save of course).

Then sending my Pokemon into a BLANK Pokemon Battle Revolution save. I do not want any starting items, free money, hacked items, any of the Colosseum's beaten. All I want is a fresh save file of PBR, using whichever rental ticket you want to take, with the Storage packed full of my Diamond Pokemon.

After you load my Pokemon onto the PBR save, I have an SD card I can hook to my PC in order to put it into the Wii System Memory, so I can use it.

This is a one-time request. After I get the Wii save, I will use codes to modify the Pokemon in Storage, to apply updates and the like when necessary. I don't want to bother anyone about repeatedly uploading saves for me.

I'd really appreciate some help on this. From all I've heard, you only get 6 different Rental passes, with pre-selected Pokemon. And that is just TERRIBLE in my view. It makes the game nearly worthless without having the NDS games, which I suppose was the developer's plan to encourage people to buy them.

Anyways, the Diamond save won't be ready for a few weeks. I just thought I would join this Pokemon community and see whether anyone here would be willing to help me.

I don't actually own the game, but I thought that you can transfer Pokemon caught on Diamond/Pearl over for use in colluseum mode with little hassle.

So, as long as all of your pokemon are legal, couldn't you just do this yourself? How would having someone else do this actually benefit you?

I am just unable. I'm way out in the boonies (read: Miles upon Miles from any place that has Wi-Fi"). And using a DS to transfer into PBR won't be an option.

So I need someone else that can take my pokemon onto PBR. Because the more I read about the, the more PBR seems entirely useless without having your own Pokemon.

And again, most of the existing save files for PBR floating around are singularly useless. I want to beat the game myself. Not have it already done. And I haven't got an AR Move Modifier for PBR. I'm not sure if one exists, to be honest. I have stuff to modify Type, Nature, Ability, EVs, DVs, and Level. Just nothing for Moves.

And if the Rental Pokemon are anything like those on Pokemon Stadium, they have crappy movesets.

I know a DS can do that. But my DS is busted.

My money is tied up in bills and I can't afford to drop enough into a new DS.

I've been playing my Pokemon games on my PC. And before ANYONE comes in ranting/moaning/b******* about piracy, my version on the PC came from my own, legally purchased DS game.

So again, like I've been saying in my past posts, using a DS is NOT an option. I need someone that can create a PBR save for me with the storage from a game save taken from DeSmuME.

Similarly with the WiFi remark, I don't have money to waste on things like that.

I'd appreciate that a lot Ice Punch. It is modded and I'll be able to transfer the PBR save from my micro-SD card into the Wii System Memory.

If you would please, PM me with an Email address you can be reached.

I'm going to go into Diamond and start catching/training and get all my Pokemon tweaked to send over. I can probably have it sent to you in a week or so.