Hark and well met.

codemonkey85

Hello,

I've been here a while, but I guess better late than never. I'm Codemonkey85, AKA Michael B. To summarize my interests and general purpose here, I am a nerd. I always have been, and I will continue to be, and that's fine.

BEGIN RANT

That being said, it is my long-term goal to be a software developer (preferably independent, but at this rate it's not looking great :(). In the meantime, I satisfy my programming cravings with various projects with differing focuses; for the last seven months or so, the focus has mainly been Pokémon (specifically DS games). The general unifying goal of all of my Pokémon software thus far has been to recreate the functionality of the laboratories from Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2, and Pokémon Box; essentially a more visually and aesthetically appealing version of Pokesav, but keeping within the games' rules. So, a hacking suite, but without the cheating.

Rest assured that there is no iota of competition between Sabresite/PokéMod and I. Even if I wanted to go there, he could program circles around me. Just sayin'. Besides, he's one of the people who helped me get this far in the first place.

When I get to the point of making major progress in my projects, I will make a new thread detailing that progress (and update my signature), but in the meantime please see my signature and let me know what you think!

END RANT

If you have any questions about Pokémon DS save files or PKM files, feel free to ask me! I know a ton of technical information about them.