Sky Shaymin Problem.

Katya23

So I used the latest PokeSav to change my Shaymin from Land Form to Sky Form. It was an illegit Shaymin...but I also used a cheat and downloads to get the 'Legit' form apparently and I STILL have the same problems. The lady will also never give me a grace flower.

This is the main problem with PokeSav:

1. Shaymin turns into Sky Form with PokeSav and works on the computer, however after some time it reverts back to Land Form..

2. I transfer the new sav file with the Sky Form Shaymin to my handheld DS (R4) and it will never show up as Sky Form on there, but only Land Form.

It seems that Sky Shaymin keeps reverting back to Land form and doesn't turn into sky form at all on my R4 when I move my sav file onto there.

How do I fix this problem? I want to play Sky Form on my handheld, or have my Shaymin be permanently in sky form...

I did catch Shaymin at night. But i turned it to sky form during the day.

I guess you answered the question part of why it keeps reverting back to land form, it was because I turn on the game (on the computer) at night too when I see it in land form again.

I still have problems with the Sky Shaymin appearing on my handheld DS (Sav file is on the R4).

What do you mean by 'Frozen'?

I am going to try several more things now because I think some of the problems are from the night thing.

I am going to redownload the 11th movie shaymin and see what happens during the day~ This is where I got the file, I'm not sure if this is the event shaymin?: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=153317

By frozen, I mean the Pokemon is... just frozen. You know, status conditions. Burned, paralyzed, sleeping, frozen, poisoned.

You should download the Shaymin off the main site. I know those ones work.

I didn't bother checking the validity of the other site, I just went directly to the main site to download the Shaymin (I didnt know they posted the event shaymin), and flew to Florama, the lady gave me a flower and it worked great and I have a sky forme now so I'll just stick with that.

Thank you!

Edited by Katya23
Ps. really happy sky shaymin works now!!!!yay

• 2 months later...

if you want shaymin permanently in sky form (like me) make a AR code so when ever it becoms night time and transforms back in land forme you just press L+R and there u go a sky forme shaymin during the night time (the only problem is if you have shaymin like the 6 slot of your party then it has to be there becous the pokemon in that slot wil be reaplaced with the shaymin u used when you made the code so i recoment if your trying this out use a shaymin at level 100 and keep him in the same party slot and turn the code off when you put shaymin in the pc)