legit egg

Fate

I am new at this so I do not really know what or how. I am still figuring it out.

My question is: what do I have to know if I want to make a complete legit egg pokemon. Let say I want a riolu in an egg what do I have to do to make it legit?

I appreciate if you can help me out

I'm new and I also have a similar question. I just saw another thread about the PID thing and I also adjusted that. Obviously you can't hatch Legends and Genderless Pokemon, but is there anything to prevent people from saying my Pokemon is legal?

I just created a hatched Chimchar with the dates, IV, PID, and everything else to my knowledge completely hacked and legal looking. Except for the moves, but by that, I mean my moves are just too advance for it to learn at this stage, but I'll be leveling it up like crazy anyway. Anything else I need to pay attention to?

Except for the moves, but by that, I mean my moves are just too advance for it to learn at this stage, but I'll be leveling it up like crazy anyway.

FYI, any time you breed two Pokémon together, if they both know a move that the baby can learn by leveling up (in its baby form), the baby will be born with that move. So if you take a Caterpie and a Weedle that both know Bug Bite and breed them together, the baby will know Bug Bite.

Just make sure you aren't making impossible egg move combinations.

Thanks for the advice.

So can you check if this is legit or have I forgot something?

I have put it on the legality checker and it says type: egg. Even if the moves aren't correct, like an earoblast egg aipom it still says egg.

riolu.pkm

riolu.pkm

That's because Legality Checker does not check "obvious" things such as moves. PokéMod will check everything, but in the meantime it's pretty easy to check that stuff yourself. ;p

I'll take a look at it anyway though.

EDIT: Looks all right to me.

EDIT 2: Upon closer inspection, it does not look all right. The Egg location should be 2000, or "DayCare Couple".

Edited by codemonkey85