Hobbies

RaebErak

I am just curious what you guys do outside of pokemon. What kinds of things do you do? What would you like to get into? Any and every hobby.

My hobby is something called penspinning. Most if not all of you have never heard of such a thing. It is basically taking different pens and piecing them together to make one spinning pen. Combining various tricks and techniques to create something wonderful.

This is one of my pens:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/Kari27_09/Pens/Photo-4.jpg

If you want to actually see the spinning in action my YouTube channel is right here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kari0927?feature=mhee

Now I ask...

What are your hobbies?

That penspinning is awesome. Had seen it once actually so I knew it existed ;).

Hobbies?

Got a minute?

Taking photo's

Selecting music

youtubechannel

Meeting friends

playing piano

Lot of sport:

Collecting: about everything you can imagine

etc.

Edited by Gallade

That penspinning is awesome. Had seen it once actually so I knew it existed ;).

Hobbies?

Got a minute?

Taking photo's

Selecting music

youtubechannel

Meeting friends

playing piano

Lot of sport:

- Running

- Squash

- Hockey

Collecting: about everything you can imagine

- coins

- stamps

- shells

- crown corks

- phonecards

- fossils

- retro nintendo games (nes, snes, n64)

- etc.

etc.

If you don't mind me asking... What is Squash?

Well I had a recent interview with Gin stating all of my hobbies...

85043333.jpg: Mister Wraith thanks for coming to your performance review

person09.jpg: No problem

85043333.jpg: So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?

person09.jpg: Absolutely, I'm the mod

85043333.jpg: Okay, so take us through a day in the life of the mod

person09.jpg: Well the first thing I do is...

Smash my alarm clock (like a mod)

Brush my teeth (like a mod)

Take a shower (like a mod)

Run to the station (like a mod)

Miss the train (like a mod)

Waiting idly (like a mod)

I see a car (like a mod)

Attempt a thievery (like a mod)

Drive away (like a mod)

Late to school (like a mod)

Get yelled by professor (like a mod)

Take a test (like a mod)

Fall asleep (like a mod)

Cry miserably (like a mod)

Demand a retest (like a mod)

Lunch break (like a mod)

Harass a girl (like a mod)

Get slapped (like a mod)

Run away (like a mod)

To the library! (like a mod)

Hack the school database (like a mod)

Get an A! (like a mod)

Oh no someone's coming retreat!

To the forums! (like a mod)

Find a spammer (like a mod)

Use my modding powers (like a mod)

Banhammer! (like a mod)

Get on PO (like a mod)

Crash my PC (like a mod)

Ban myself (like a mod)

Reboot (like a mod)

Eat some riceballs (like a mod)

Black out in the server (like a mod)

Meet a trainer (like a mod)

Battle time! (like a mod)

Turn into Exeggutor (like a mod)

Egg Bomb the Heatran (like a mod)

Crash into Fire Blast (like a mod)

Now I'm dead

85043333.jpg: Uh huh. So that's an average day for you then?

person09.jpg: No doubt

85043333.jpg: You crash into a Fire Blast and die?

person09.jpg: Heck yeah

85043333.jpg: And I think at one point there you said something about banning yourself?

person09.jpg: Nope!

85043333.jpg: Actually I'm pretty sure you did

person09.jpg: Nah, that ain't me

85043333.jpg: Okay, well this has been eye opening for me

person09.jpg: I'm the mod

85043333.jpg: Yeah, no I got that. You said it about four-hundred times

85043333.jpg: Yeah yeah I got it!

85043333.jpg: No I heard you, bye.

person09.jpg: LIKE A mod!

Well okay I'm not that creative. I don't even do half the stuff I wrote there, and I don't recommend you attempting any of those! Anyhow I like reading history for the most part, drawing at times when I feel like it, listen to classical music, have small conversations with people (although I get rather deep at times), and think. In general I like making stuff because that keeps me occupied and brings out whatever's inside my mind to the outside. I'm a rather quiet person; I'm not too active but I tend to observe others and watch their patterns and attempt analysis I suppose. Yeah and sometimes I do play games, but a little too much sometimes.

Edited by wraith89

^ I believe trolling could be in your hobbies list. d:

My hobbies....

taekwondo

programming

drawing

writing

I'm thinking about going into gymnastics soon, as my black belt is around the corner and tkd is loosing my interest, slowly. Plus TMJ prevents me from sparring as much as I'd like too ( well, indirectly. "Mother" would be the direct cause, I suppose. ) My best friend in the world does gymnastics, and she's really good. So I think it'd be fun to do gymnastics with her. After I've learned how to do backflips and handsprings on a whim, I'll go learn a fighting style where I can apply this knowledge. >:3 ( My TKD instructors have said that it was pointless in TKD )

Oh-- for any tkd enthusiasts, my instructor is James McGee, who's son is Byron McGee, whom I believe has taken several 1st places at tournaments all over the place. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_%28sport%29

It's like tennis but then in a small room where you play against the front wall to bounce the ball to the other player (to win the other player needs to miss).

So it's basically racquet ball. :P As is what I play here. Looks exactly the same. :)

^ I believe trolling could be in your hobbies list. d:

My hobbies....

taekwondo

programming

drawing

writing

I'm thinking about going into gymnastics soon, as my black belt is around the corner and tkd is loosing my interest, slowly. Plus TMJ prevents me from sparring as much as I'd like too ( well, indirectly. "Mother" would be the direct cause, I suppose. ) My best friend in the world does gymnastics, and she's really good. So I think it'd be fun to do gymnastics with her. After I've learned how to do backflips and handsprings on a whim, I'll go learn a fighting style where I can apply this knowledge. >:3 ( My TKD instructors have said that it was pointless in TKD )

Oh-- for any tkd enthusiasts, my instructor is James McGee, who's son is Byron McGee, whom I believe has taken several 1st places at tournaments all over the place. :)

I've always wanted to get into that kind of stuff but I have back problems which makes that kind of stuff really hard for me. I'm not as flexible as I should be and I stretch and do yoga everyday.

Well okay I'm not that creative. I don't even do half the stuff I wrote there, and I don't recommend you attempting any of those! Anyhow I like reading history for the most part, drawing at times when I feel like it, listen to classical music, have small conversations with people (although I get rather deep at times), and think. In general I like making stuff because that keeps me occupied and brings out whatever's inside my mind to the outside. I'm a rather quiet person; I'm not too active but I tend to observe others and watch their patterns and attempt analysis I suppose. Yeah and sometimes I do play games, but a little too much sometimes.

I know Exactly what you are talking about. I'm kinda the same way. ^^

Hmm what i do...

On The Computer:

troll -w-...

play games

etc ...

What I Do Outside Of The Computer:

draw on 3ds

go to meh friend's house (play ssbb goout side or read something etc)

walking if left like it

Really mostly i read about science, since i'm a science guy.Guess thats about it...

Hmm what i do...

On The Computer:

troll -w-...

play games

etc ...

What I Do Outside Of The Computer:

draw on 3ds

go to meh friend's house (play ssbb goout side or read something etc)

walking if left like it

Really mostly i read about science, since i'm a science guy.Guess thats about it...

You must be on the computer a lot. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the gaming I do (majority of my time), I:

- Play the viola...

- Draw...

- Read manga...

- Watch anime (online)...

- Watch parodies of anime online (DBZ Abridged FTW)...

- Hunt White-tailed deer...

- Work in my school's IT department (not sure if it's a hobby, but I use free time to do it when I otherwise wouldn't have to work)...

- Attempt (unsuccessfully) to learn more advanced Brawl-modding (as in modding SSBB via the SD Loader code / Riivolution)...

- Listen to game soundtracks (I highly recommend the Starfox Assault OST, and the Killzone 2 and 3 OSTs for anyone who enjoys the sound of a full orchestra and has a taste for good music)...

- Browse the interwebs (and tell people who are also browsing the interwebs what I do in my free time)...

Aside from the gaming I do (majority of my time), I:

- Play the viola...

- Draw...

- Read manga...

- Watch anime (online)...

- Watch parodies of anime online (DBZ Abridged FTW)...

- Hunt White-tailed deer...

- Work in my school's IT department (not sure if it's a hobby, but I use free time to do it when I otherwise wouldn't have to work)...

- Attempt (unsuccessfully) to learn more advanced Brawl-modding (as in modding SSBB via the SD Loader code / Riivolution)...

- Listen to game soundtracks (I highly recommend the Starfox Assault OST, and the Killzone 2 and 3 OSTs for anyone who enjoys the sound of a full orchestra and has a taste for good music)...

- Browse the interwebs (and tell people who are also browsing the interwebs what I do in my free time)...

So I assume you have watched all of the yugioh abridged series? Those were my favorites.

• 4 weeks later...
Sure I like to troll. Let's go with that.

31910325983140738671920.jpg

There are zero black dots. Even if you were to hypothetically count the black pixels that comprise the bulk of the image (ie:the border, the black squares, etc) they would not count, as they are not TRUE black. The color black is presently beyond human ability to recreate. Black is a color that absorbs all color, with no reflection, therefore, if it has even 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% luminosity, it is not technically considered black.

Thus, I can safely say there are no black dots.

(Overthinking things in order to make yourself right is a great way to troll!)

• 10 months later...

ah i guess reading manga and yaoi could be a hobby? /shot

ah other than that i tend to play alot of kingdom hearts, and i mean i'll replay the whole series in order. yup i got all the kingdom heart games that are out in america so far.

i would collect stuff like plushies if i had the money..it takes me too long just to save up for a new kingdom hearts or pokemon game..and they don't come out that often.