REQUEST: Pokémon Platinum (U) Action Replay Codes

Baka_Kyuubi84

1. It would be nice to find a code that will allow me to get zero gym battles so I can start over again and train my weaker pokemon. But im sure that will glitch the game up and restart old events.

2. A code for rebattling palkia/dialga, the 3 birds, the 3 spirits (azelf, mesprit, and azelf), heatran, giratina {probably would glitch up game since you would have to enter the distortion world again}, shaymin, darkrai, rotom {even though you can breed him}

You can just pokesav that.
Shut up. this is a request thread,not a thread where you say, You can pokesav that.

If you actually read the first post, you would know that he can do that, because you are requesting a code you shouldn't be.

Don't Spam.

If you actually read the first post, you would know that he can do that, because you are requesting a code you shouldn't be.

Don't Spam.

damio agreed with me?! Muahaha!

Anyhow, Baka_Kyubi84, how are the Battle Frontier codes coming along?

hey any one make a battle music changer code?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

is there any weather changer codes or music changer codes for over world for the japanese platinum?

damio agreed with me?! Muahaha!

Anyhow, Baka_Kyubi84, how are the Battle Frontier codes coming along?

I agreed because you were right.

and I doubt he has finished the Battle Frontier codes, if you have a look at the amount of requests he has, you would notice why.

WORKING Fast Hatch code. I have tried two kinds so far, so unless they are missing instructions, then neither works

There are 3.

I know that Baka_Kyuubi 's one works perfectly.

I agreed because you were right.

and I doubt he has finished the Battle Frontier codes, if you have a look at the amount of requests he has, you would notice why.

There are 3.

I know that Baka_Kyuubi 's one works perfectly.

Yes, I've noticed. And much to my dismay, most of the codes requested seem a bit repetitive.

Can someone make a code that gives you 99 or 999 of every red/blue/yellow/green shards?, i want to move tutor my pokemon.
Can someone make a code that gives you 1 or more light ball(s), i want to get a Legit volt tackle raichu, :D

Try using pokesav.

For both of them.

Have you tried this one?

921E71EC 00004281

921E71EC 00004289

D2000000 00000000

Yes I have. I even double checked the code in case if I entered it in wrong

All other codes (cloning, walk through walls, etc.) work fine, and I got Platinum on release day, so I have no clue what is going on

Yes I have. I even double checked the code in case if I entered it in wrong

All other codes (cloning, walk through walls, etc.) work fine, and I got Platinum on release day, so I have no clue what is going on

yeah it dosen't work for me too

Hm...I'll look into that.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Oh, for the love of God, I feel like an idiot. I think I made that code, and the error is so STUPID.

921E71EC 00004281

121E71EC 00004289

D2000000 00000000

Try that one.