REQUEST: Pokémon Platinum (U) Action Replay Codes

Baka_Kyuubi84

Hey, I need a code that teleports you somewhere if you are stuck in a mystery zone.

Try this:

Twinleaf Town

94000130 fcff0000

b2101d40 00000000

10001294 0000019b

10002892 00000074

10002896 00000376

1000289a 00000001

d2000000 00000000

Press L+R as you save loads

I haven't heard of a "fly anywhere" code for Platinum regardless of game version, even though US and JAP map location code are slightly the same, there isn't proof that the fly anywhere code worked in D/P. Personally, i find the fly anywhere code insignificant because cities are scattered around Sinnoh making it easier to reach other specific locations. The move anywhere code is quite useful already so i think asking for a fly anywhere code would be pushing it.

Did you even look at mine honestly. My Mega Exp code you don't have to hold R at end of battle. It is on automatic also mine gives way more exp than those. Those only give about 65535 exp for wild and about 98k for trainer. My Mega Exp code gives you about 130k for wild battles and about 200k for trainer battles. Now tell me you have one quicker than that.

When I saw "Mega XP" I just brushed it off as one of those crap ones.

And I did find another one that works where you can edit how much XP a pokemon has (After battle) that works basically the same / well. (So you can just manually set it to 100) and tbh both are the same thing basically so it doesnt matter.

+1 Vote on fly anywhere (I think he means fly FROM anywhere, Like in caves / buildings)

And im pretty sure pokesav has a "teleporter" but wouldnt it be cool to have the pokemon move "teleport work anywhere AND teleport you to various places? like:

Enter map # on calc, hit start

Enter coordinates , hit select

Teleport

Or just seprate codes that make teleport / fly take you places, without having to reload game.

Instant spear pillar / Twinleaf / inside any random building / teleport past trainers or an obstacle

Just a thought that would be fun / awesome

Me personally I want: Action replay works on DSi

Will AR ever realease an update that will let it work on it? (if they crack the code that prevents it)

-You first need to know the exact (x,y) coordinates to teleport around the map

-I don't see why you need to reload game to go somewhere.

-Why the heck would you need to perform a whole teleport just to get past trainers/obstacles while the move anywhere code will let you dodge them in half a sec?

-You first need to know the exact (x,y) coordinates to teleport around the map

-I don't see why you need to reload game to go somewhere.

-Why the heck would you need to perform a whole teleport just to get past trainers/obstacles while the move anywhere code will let you dodge them in half a sec?

cause... its freaking teleporting

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

Try this:

Twinleaf Town

94000130 fcff0000

b2101d40 00000000

10001294 0000019b

10002892 00000074

10002896 00000376

1000289a 00000001

d2000000 00000000

Press L+R as you save loads

It isn't working, what is it supposed to do anyway?

It isn't working, what is it supposed to do anyway?

Sorry, about that. If you press L+R as the save loads (when the screen goes black after you pick your save, but before you appear) it should place you in twinleaf town. If the background is black press X and go into your bag then exit it and you should be standing in front of your house.

I have used this my self with no real problem. The timing does seem to need to be right when the game is loading the map data.

Sorry, about that. If you press L+R as the save loads (when the screen goes black after you pick your save, but before you appear) it should place you in twinleaf town. If the background is black press X and go into your bag then exit it and you should be standing in front of your house.

I have used this my self with no real problem. The timing does seem to need to be right when the game is loading the map data.

When I click the save file, I do L+R, the game stays as a black screen and freezes.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Wait, I got it to teleport me to Twinleaf Town but the appearance is still Fullmoon isle and the clouds are still there. It is still black and when I open my bag, then close it it goes to a black screen and freezes. Do you have a code that teleports you to a cave?

cause... its freaking teleporting

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

My MEGA EXP Code

::Mega EXP Gain

52240FB4 DBEF42AE

62101D40 00000000

B2101D40 00000000

00044914 0001FFFF <----Right Now this gives you 130k exp for wild battles,

D2000000 00000000 and about 200k for trainer battles.

But if you want instant level hundred use this both of these, because if you don't it will take forever to level up,

::Mega EXP Gain

52240FB4 DBEF42AE

62101D40 00000000

B2101D40 00000000

00044914 FFFFFFFF

D2000000 00000000

::Gauge Animation Cut(Exp/Health)

12268178 00001C20

12268186 00001C20

12085734 00001C21

Hey there's something wierd with the Honey tree codes. I have them in order on my AR in a folder, and all of them work fine except the third and fourth ones. Codes 03 and 04 both give me a Wild Aipom instead one of the other Honey Tree Pokemon.

00 - Burmy

01 - Cherubi

02 - Combee

03 - Aipom (?)

04 - Aipom (?)

05 - Heracross

I redid the codes and checked to see if the numbers match in the AR before activating them in the game, and both do give out Aipom for some reason...

Plus with the Instant Egg code, what number do we put if we want the baby that hatches from the egg to be genderless? I would put 0's where the gender is, but the 0's are used for the Female pokemon. *lol*

Automatically set the Weekly Rival Battle difficulty to Phase 3

You know how your Rival just stands next to the Trainer's Cafe for eternity when you get to that part at the Survival Area? Well apparently there are "Phases" for him, each getting stronger.

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/rival.shtml

I've been fighting him for a few weekends now, and he's still on his first phase... boring... So basically my request for a code, would be to automatically get him to phase 3.

I don't know if its possible but can a code be made that make SRing easier?

perhaps just (for example) press L to return to last save point

Its a long shot and I realise that it probably a way down the list in terms of importance but thought I would ask anyhow

Hey there's something wierd with the Honey tree codes. I have them in order on my AR in a folder, and all of them work fine except the third and fourth ones. Codes 03 and 04 both give me a Wild Aipom instead one of the other Honey Tree Pokemon.

00 - Burmy

01 - Cherubi

02 - Combee

03 - Aipom (?)

04 - Aipom (?)

05 - Heracross

I redid the codes and checked to see if the numbers match in the AR before activating them in the game, and both do give out Aipom for some reason...

Plus with the Instant Egg code, what number do we put if we want the baby that hatches from the egg to be genderless? I would put 0's where the gender is, but the 0's are used for the Female pokemon. *lol*

Genderless pokemon cannot produce eggs. Therefore, genderless doesn't match with some pokemon.

For example, you want a genderless pikachu. It's data does not have "genderless" <_<

And if you were to put genderless pokemon into the daycare, they would produce no egg. *obviously*

If genderless were possible for all pokemon, then pokesav would have it. <_<

BUT, with rom hacking, it is possible.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot about the first question. For some reason, Aipom seems to have two slots, not one.

Can somebody make a code that allows D/P/Pt to break region locks for wifi events? I would like it before May 11th (The day the Japanese Oak's Letter event ends)

After all, you can never be completely certain about what NoA may do regarding events. They MAY release Oak's Letter on WiFi, or they may be stupid and force people to go to a store =/

Dialga/Palkia event re-activator

and

Oak's Letter/Shaymin event re-activator

By "re-activator" I mean a code which will allow you to redo events which are set to only happen once, such as the member pass/Darkrai event.

Also, I really need that Distortion World always open on Spear Pillar code.