REQUEST: Pokémon Platinum (U) Action Replay Codes

Baka_Kyuubi84

can you SERIOUSLY HELP ME! i need help on how to get NZONE Pikachu and a TRU Regigigas.

PLS HELP ME!! i really want those event pokemon!

I second that motion lol:)

hamzacooly I already told you it could be made by Pokesav. All you have to do is unzip to separate folders. Open Pokesav. Click on Edit under Events, then click Mystery Gift Edit. Look for "Load PGT", click it then point it to the folder where the PGT is stored for whoever you are loading. After click OK then click on Load PCD again point to the folder where whoever you are loading is, click OK. Now click OK on the Mystery Gift Window, then click OK again on the events window. Now you should be back in the main window. Look for Export ARDS Code and click on it, next look for Mystery Gift, check both Enable Mystery Gift and Wonder Card IDs. Then click Save XML, next open the xml file that you created, now you have your code for NZONE Pikachu, and TRU Regigigas.

this is the link for Regigigas

http://projectpokemon.org/main/mirrors/Wonder%20Card%20ZIPs/USA/Regigigas-TRU-USA-PKM%20Database.zip

This is the link for NZONE Pikachu

http://projectpokemon.org/main/mirrors/Wonder%20Card%20ZIPs/USA/Pikachu-NZONE-USA-PKM%20Database.zip

I just thought of another potentially useful code. This one's from the Shark/AR past, more or less:

Buy [item] from PokéMart

As far as I know, there isn't a 4th gen version of this code that was quite helpful in generations past. This could prove helpful for times where you just need that one item (and only a small quantity, more than likely) and don't want to have to edit your entire pack for it. (Common example being Masterball, despite the 100% Catch code. Also the mega-rare berries like Liechi, Lansat, Micle, and Jaboca and some one-time/hard-to-get TMs come to mind)

I'd like to add something I think everyone would like.

[s]Speed modifier[/s] <----[color=Lime]Check Official Code Thread[/color][/Code]

Tired of your character moving slowly?

(I dunno if this is possible :confused: )

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

[s]Speed modifier[/s] <----[color=Lime]Check Official Code Thread[/color][/Code]

It already exists. Movement Speed x2

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

It already exists. Movement Speed x2

ZMaster is right, it was in the official code page . So please check there first.

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

i have 2 code requests which i'd really apprecitate /..\

__

1. [color=Blue]Modify ability of pokemon in slot 1.[/color] [color=Red](please provide what XX each ability is)[/color]

2. [s][color=Blue]"Put on rollerblades/iceskates code"[/color] ([color=Green]speed=a bit more than running shoes[/color] PLUS [color=DarkGreen]move feet every 10 steps(or, if thats absolutely too complex, hover)[/color] PLUS [color=darkgreen]no wild pokemon while skating[/color]) [color=red](these three effects would be activated by hodling Y and moving like how running shoes are activated by holding b and moving)[/color][/s]

I think others would enjoy these codes too, so please make them? and tell me when they're made.

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

hello im new in this forum and its wonderful

it helped me a lot:)

i'd like to have a code for

using items in battle tower
rebattle cyrus

thanks a lot;)

sorry my english isn't very good

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

Travel to other regions! ha only joking

Infinite rival battles would be cool

Ok rather than this I have Rebattle Trainers. Look in the Official Thread.

i have 2 code requests which i'd really apprecitate /..\ __

1. Modify ability of pokemon in slot 1. (please provide what XX each ability is)

2. "Put on rollerblades/iceskates code" (speed=a bit more than running shoes PLUS move feet every 10 steps(or, if thats absolutely too complex, hover) PLUS no wild pokemon while skating) (these three effects would be activated by hodling Y and moving like how running shoes are activated by holding b and moving)

I think others would enjoy these codes too, so please make them? and tell me when they're made.

OK Now for yours if you checked the main thread first you would have known already that number 2. for you was already completed (e.g. Movement Speed x2, Hover Code, No Wild Battles If Running.

• Please post in code boxes the name and description of the codes you are requesting.

Again guys it is easier if you put it into code boxes. Also a lot of the codes you guys are requesting can be done with Pokesav, or by you checking the official thread. If you guys are not going to follow the simple rules I will close this topic and stop working on requests. That means I will delete any requests for Pokemon Platinum in the main Thread too. Just follow the simple rules and all will be fine. Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

I'm sorry, but i did check the "code bank" before i posted. There were three things in my "ice skates" code different than your code.

1. I don't want it to be able to walk through walls.
2. I want you to do a step motion every couple of steps so it looks like you're skating.
3. Hold y to use it like running.

As for the ability modifier code, i see nothing wrong with that request either.

I followed the rules -_- and neither of these could be done with pokesav.

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84
specifications

I'm sorry, but i did check the "code bank" before i posted. There were three things in my "ice skates" code different than your code.

2. I want you to do a step motion every couple of steps so it looks like you're skating.

1. Ok you no one said you have to use the walk through walls code.
  2. For the step code, to do what you are asking is hard, it would have to go into asm hacking which I don't know.\
  3. By the way you hold "B" to run.

But there are codes for it already, which isn't following the rules.

How does the Always Holding Item code work? It didn't exactly work for the Battle Castle (where held items are disallowed and removed prior to the battle).

If it isn't what I thought it was meant to do, then...

Allow Pokemon to hold items in the Battle Castle and Battle Arcade

I'm not requesting to be able to use items. Just to be able to prevent the game from taking away the held items.

[s]1. EV check[/s] <----[color=Lime]Check Official Code Thread[/color]
2. Ability Modifier - Huge want - Along with more pokemon modifier codes. 
3. Rare candy increases more then one level / instant level 100 (yes, current method is too slow for me)

Thanks

Edited by Baka_Kyuubi84

How does the Always Holding Item code work? It didn't exactly work for the Battle Castle (where held items are disallowed and removed prior to the battle).

If it isn't what I thought it was meant to do, then...

Allow Pokemon to hold items in the Battle Castle and Battle Arcade

I'm not requesting to be able to use items. Just to be able to prevent the game from taking away the held items.

Ok the Always Hold Item is for Amity Square, so that rather than walking 200 steps to pick up an item they are always holding it.