Hola Everyone.

Bioshadow

Hi everyone I'm Bioshadow. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon haven beaten at least one game from every generation. I currently own Bule, Emerald, Ruby Diamond and Pearl and White. Besides pokemon I love trampolining, building legos and running. I'l try to help out the best I can. Hope to see you around!

Hello Bioshadow. I never heard of Bule version actually; I'd like to see what that is o_o

All jokes aside, welcome to Project Pokemon. LEGOs are sure fun, I've had those when I was like 2 years old with a racecar and a driver or something. Then I got this one with a medieval dragon and a castle and a bunch of soldiers. Yeah, even Korea sells these things!

Hello Bioshadow. I never heard of Bule version actually; I'd like to see what that is o_o
I think they did not sell the Bule version in Korea, Wraith. :P But it is a really interesting version of the old games, in which you have to choose Bulebasaur as starter, after a short preambule of Bach that keeps you waiting, and after hours of gameplay you finally battle the Eltie Fout at Indigo Plataeae (an restored ancient Greek temple). It is a shame you did not know about this highly interesting game! :D

Besides that, welcome to Project Pokémon, Bioshadow! :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here in the end and have fun browsing the forum. I was wondering if you came to PP for specific reasons, if you maybe have some specific interests about the Pokémon games (like competitive battling, hacking and editing and the like)..? I almost forgot to put my question mark there, I write such weird sentences...

Well, I hope to see you again!

Due to Japan's previous antagonism with Korea, we had an effective ban against Japanese cultural products until like 2004. :/
Really? :o But the Bule version is focussed mainly on non-Japanese culture, as you could read in my short summary! Or is there any town called Plataeae at Hokkaido? :P

• 3 weeks later...