Help.

RD6

I didn't know where to put this, considering it refers to AR-DS, but you can move it if needed.

So, I PokeSav 4 pokemon, respectively Jirachi, Celebi, Shaymin, and Togekiss.

I run the Wish Support Jirachi set, the Support Shaymin, and the Physical Baton Pass Celebi set(according to smogon). I also run the Flinch Togekiss set. I said they came from pal park at lv. 30 for Celebi and Jirachi(Hoenn Emerald for Jirachi and Kanto Leaf Green for Celebi). For Shaymin, I said I caught him at level 30 at Flower Paradise. I also added the egg date by accident for each, but that doesn't matter because I put 0 for egg location, so it won't be viewed as hatched.

As for Togekiss, I did the usual(egg hatched at Solaceon Town, got from DayCareCouple, date, etc.).

Here's the problem: When I export the AR-DS code and activate it, the pokemon I see now are all level one with 1 hp, and 0 stats.

Once I battle, though, even if I gain 16 exp or so, the level 1 pokemon I fight with levels all the way up to 100(although the slow stat improvements and the attack learnings are a hassle).

Anyway to fix this?

You may have forgotten to edit the level, and if they are party pokemon, you may have forgotten to click max stats.

If you could upload and attach the .pkm files, I could take a look and see what the problem is.

*sigh*

I am facepalm. That was the problem.