Event Gallery Error Reporting

Guested

31 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It’s already available in the dev build.

The current version of PKHeX was released before the Moltres event, so it’s natural it won’t be recognised. Consider adding the wonder card to mgdb, or use the dev build, until a new stable build is released.

Also this area is for event gallery errors, not for PKHeX issues.

Sorry about that. I assumed this was the right place because I got the attached file from the event gallery. I downloaded the dev version but still no luck, I'll wait for the stable build.

1 hour ago, midge0 said:

Sorry about that. I assumed this was the right place because I got the attached file from the event gallery. I downloaded the dev version but still no luck, I'll wait for the stable build.

No worries. Well, create a mgdb folder in the root of your PKHeX, then place the card in it. It should work until they’ve included it in the stable build 

• 11 months later...

I think this is the right place. The “WC #0025 - ポケセン Pikachu (Mini & Jumbo)” isn’t guaranteed to be jumbo or mini. Just redeemed a code and it was neither…

Edit: Got another code and redeemed on second account. Also no other mark than Premier Ribbon.

Edited by RickyD
Added video

32 minutes ago, RickyD said:

I think this is the right place. The “WC #0025 - ポケセン Pikachu (Mini & Jumbo)” isn’t guaranteed to be jumbo or mini. Just redeemed a code and it was neither…

Edit: Got another code and redeemed on second account. Also no other mark than Premier Ribbon.

You don't get Tiny/Jumbo marks automatically, you have to talk to the size checking NPC and then she gives you either mark.

• Like 1