Event Gallery Error Reporting

Guested

Yeah, the beginning of the data in that file makes it look like a txt file to the browser.

Alpha set the site to force cbg files to a download, rather than open/display.

So... that SHOULDN'T be happening anymore.

Try rightclick saveas for now...

I'm not sure what's going on, but it worked for everyone who was having problems with it when it was first uploaded.

It's working for me now as well.

What's your browser?

Not save image, save the file/target/link (the wording is different based on browser).

Indeed, it does that only with Internet explorer. It works fine with google chrome and firefox.

Still, everything else work fine with explorer, issue only with sleeping eevee.

I'm the ninja, i edited before both of you posted :P

"guardar destino como..." Currently on a spanish computer and i don't speak spanish, lucky me.

• 2 months later...

The URL from the Spanish Oblivia Shaymin is not working.

Currently it's

http://events.projectpokemon.org/wc/g4spn/184 Oblivia Shaymin spn [PPorg].zip

But the "spn" in the URL should be written uppercase

http://events.projectpokemon.org/wc/g4spn/184 Oblivia Shaymin SPN [PPorg].zip

Also there's a typo in the Musical Gallery headline. It says "Pokédex Musical Gallery".

The first word should be Pokemon.

And another error, sorry.

The English Earful Audino skin is corrupted. It has a weird bright stripe on top.

This is the right one: Earful Audino [ENG]

Edited by BlackShark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Erm I think this problem has been so long

I'm trying to download event from project pokemon but many of them or all of the event already missing?

Everytime click that pgf it will become some word so messy

Can you fix it?Cause I really want that pgf

Thank you .Sorry for broken english..

Erm I think this problem has been so long

I'm trying to download event from project pokemon but many of them or all of the event already missing?

Everytime click that pgf it will become some word so messy

Can you fix it?Cause I really want that pgf

Thank you .Sorry for broken english..

Sorry But I don't have the ability to edit the event gallery.

If you were to go to the respective event threads (classified by generation), at the first post, there is a collated early/zip file containing all collected events.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This might be down to my ignorance but I tried to add the site's Oblivia Deoxys wondercard to my Platinum save file via pokegen and while that worked and it then transferred to Black just fine I then noticed it said the Deoxys came from Johto even though it came from a Sinnoh game. It did transfer fine to the Pokebank. I've tried this twice so see if I didn't make a mistake the first time around but it happened again.

Out of curiosity I also tried to correct the origin to Sinnoh via pokegen on the second one but that one didn't get accepted by the bank's Pokemon Transporter. I'm not sure why because it looked just fine but I guess that one was technically a hack anyway. I was just trying to correct the mistake.

I'm not really that informed on this stuff but the Oblivia Shaymin wondercard behaved just fine so I don't think the problem lies with me here?

edit: sorry, forgot to mention this is about the speed form one. Not sure about the others.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Regarding the Johto Beasts from Gen 4. The Suicune files are set to the wrong nature. The event (All regions) have a relaxed set nature. The .Pgt/.Pcd files are set to a Hardy nature and renders the pokemon "Un-tradeable". All three have set natures, I have yet to check Raikou and Entei but their natures should be Rash and Adamant respectively. I hope this is the right place to report this. :D

Regarding the Johto Beasts from Gen 4. The Suicune files are set to the wrong nature. The event (All regions) have a relaxed set nature. The .Pgt/.Pcd files are set to a Hardy nature and renders the pokemon "Un-tradeable". All three have set natures, I have yet to check Raikou and Entei but their natures should be Rash and Adamant respectively. I hope this is the right place to report this. :D

There's nothing wrong with the files. It seems more that the natures got broken by whatever method you had used to inject them.

There's nothing wrong with the files. It seems more that the natures got broken by whatever method you had used to inject them.

Not sure then. They are all .pgt/.pcd files, I just drag and dropped onto PkHex. They aren't .wc6 files, is there another way to import them besides just opening them in PokeGen or PkHex? Everytime I tried it was the same nature, other events that have set natures were fine like the JEREMY pokemon. Just a little confused Lol

Not sure then. They are all .pgt/.pcd files, I just drag and dropped onto PkHex. They aren't .wc6 files, is there another way to import them besides just opening them in PokeGen or PkHex? Everytime I tried it was the same nature, other events that have set natures were fine like the JEREMY pokemon. Just a little confused Lol

Nevermind. I figured out the problem, thank you :D Apologies for the mistake.