Event Gallery Error Reporting

Guested

We actually fixed that problem with the Eevee cbg the same day it was added to the Gallery.

Your cache must have just finally been cleared out.

IE didn't know how to interpret the file as it started different than other cbg files.... so it thought it was a txt file.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, guys !

First of all thanks for the good and tremendous work done here !

That stated, here my question: why do you remove all the links provided when it comes to real deal, like the one for the french Melotta since the one in the Event Gallery is coming from rom data not the real event ?

Therefor it as a wrong distribution date, the 4th of March instead of the 22nd of the same month ! I suppose the shops have to input the correct date before distributing the thing !

Anyway I had to use my old Mystery Gift Editor before sending the PGF in my save with PokeGen ! No big deal but boring since someone "PokeFr" provided the real file in the thread !

^ Thanks to pkmz we were able to acquire them very early. Besides the date, the data matched the Card from the real Event and the one from the early leak were both the same in Hex comparison. In fact, they use very same distribution cartridge at those France Events for Meloetta.

I set the date like that since it was the first distribution that could've acquired the card, and those dates for other regions weren't known yet. On the data itself it's set as 2000/1/1, as if it was blank. All Distro Carts are like this.

We also appreciate our contributors, it helps us determine if our files are the correct way. We usually remove duplicates though in the thread just to keep things consistent with the Gallery, so that there's no mix-ups.

However, I suppose I could correct the PGF data for the dates at some point tonight for each Region.

Update: French, German, Italian, and Spanish Meleotta dates corrected on Card Data.

Hi Nigoli !

Damn, that was really fast ! You, my friend, use extreme speed for sure !

So for the distribution cartridge, they must input the date according to the local event ! I have learned something concerning those distro, thanx ! And of course thanx a million for the updated files !

And point taken about the removed files, you're right, in fine. Things are more "neat" this way !

Thanx again and sorry for giving you more work !

• 2 weeks later...

These seem to be working just fine for me.

How are you adding them into your game? Be sure to use PGF+PCD, and if not those. You can also use PokeGen for just needing to insert the PCD file.

I'm using Pokegen to add them via PCD.

On the right side it says it's just fine, but when I transfer them (clicking < ) it says partial data..

This is what I get when I transfer them

Partial card data

---------------

Type: Pokémon (Pichu - OT = gift)

Also the wondercard never show up.

I think I just found out why. If I add them at a higher wonder card slot (4+) they will be put like this.

How do I clean up this mess? I don't want to start new save again :S.

Make sure it's the PCD you're adding and not the PGT. I had to fix the PGT in the end for Pikachu Colored Pichu. I've looked at Arceus and Jirachi and there seemed like nothing wrong in the end comparing both PCD/PGT.

You can delete them from your game if you want, or use something else other than PokeGen if you were using PGTs. PokeGen makes it so you don't need to deal with PGTs, and rather the whole data of the Wonder Card. PGTs are the partial Wonder Card data that's just the gift.

Make sure it's the PCD you're adding and not the PGT. I had to fix the PGT in the end for Pikachu Colored Pichu. I've looked at Arceus and Jirachi and there seemed like nothing wrong in the end comparing both PCD/PGT.

You can delete them from your game if you want, or use something else other than PokeGen if you were using PGTs. PokeGen makes it so you don't need to deal with PGTs, and rather the whole data of the Wonder Card. PGTs are the partial Wonder Card data that's just the gift.

Thanks. But, I want to play as legit as possible.

What I have in my save file here is

3 wondercards (which is max the game can display, hence why the other ones would not display.)

(Tried to delete one of them to see if one of the other ones popped up.)

And 4. 5. 6. slot (which game can't display) is currently used.

Since I want to play as legit as possible, should I just start new save?

Or just clear all the wondercards slot? I'm really confused.

If you've put them in and they aren't showed up on the game in the gift form, then it's fine.

The game uses those as left over gift slots. They can be removed with something PMGE if you wanted to remove them. It shouldn't affect the game at all.

Left over? Well so its nothing bad that I used them?

But, is it safe to remove them from Pokegen? I just want to clear them up.

Also does the game (in the coding) set the flag that I had wondercard? Or does it just treat it like a pgt file?

• 1 month later...
Sunday Whiscash in Gen IV Event Gallery has a wrong ability. It has to be Oblivious not Suction Cups.

Fixed, finally.

The VGC Shiny Eevee has as end date 08.15.2011, shouldn't this be 2010?

Fixed.

Also is it confirmed that it could only be received on a Platinum cart, or was is possible to receive it on either Diamond, Pearl OR Platinum?

Only HG and SS, actually.

The same goes for VGC Shiny Milotic (USA). Only Platinum or also Diamond/Pearl?

Only Platinum in US, all three in UK as Platinum had only JUST gone on sale and wouldn't be fair to not give it to DP.

In the text accompanying the Pokémon Ranger Manaphy Egg .pgt it says that "For the third game, the mission was downloadable from October 4, 2010 to January 1, 2011." I thought the end date for downloading the Manaphy mission on Ranger 3 was January 11 2011.

You are correct, this was a typo. Fixed.

Have you tried using it? Does it give you the game's OT when you use it? Or does it work properly?

This may be a mistake with Pokegen.

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at it and it's a problem with the pgt.

I'll figure this out.

Edit again: Aaaand, I've reuploaded it. It should be okay now.

Edited by Guested

• 1 month later...

I downloaded all of those one hour ago. Only that one did that.

Just tried again, still same issue.

It sends me on a page with encrypted data or i dunno what: ÿßîÍÌÌÿïÌÌÿÿÎÌýÿÏÌÜÿÏþÞÿïÿïÿþÿÿÿþÿÌßÌÌìïÌÌýïÌÌþïÌÌÿßÌÌÿÎÌÌÿÎíÎÿíÿÎÌÌ