Event Gallery Error Reporting

Guested

No prob. By the way, I just noticed the C-Gear Skin gallery, which is pretty cool! Here are some errors I noticed though:

Audino Skin - Says "Croagunk" in the description

Piplup Skin - Says "Croagunk" in the description

Porygon-Z Skin - Both the title and the description say "Porygon" instead of "Porygon-Z"

Pikachu World Championships 2011 Skin - Says "Venusaur" instead of "Pikachu"

Cobalion - Says "Cobalon" instead of "Cobalion" in the title and description

Other than that, there are some that are blank, but I'm guessing you're going to add those later. Thanks a lot for the gallery!

Thanks again!

I was a bit overzealous with my copy/pasting when creating new entries. Too focused on dates and filenames...

The Porygon mistake was probably cause the DW pkm event was still stuck in my head, and the Cobalion mistake came from me not playing the games in English and being more familiar with the Japanese names... Oops!

Everything should be ok now.

The ones with blank descriptions required no special action such as a password. You simply had to click on the campaign to get them. So I won't be adding descriptions for those.

• 1 month later...

The Korean Year of the Dragon entry has a typo or something incorrect.

It says this: Unlike the Japanese version of this event, the Pokémon were not distributed at level 1, not as eggs.

However it should probably say: Unlike the Japanese version of this event, the Pokémon were distributed at level 1, not as eggs.

The Korean Year of the Dragon entry has a typo or something incorrect.

It says this: Unlike the Japanese version of this event, the Pokémon were not distributed at level 1, not as eggs.

However it should probably say: Unlike the Japanese version of this event, the Pokémon were distributed at level 1, not as eggs.

Oh yeah, thanks. I decided to change the order I wanted to say those, but forgot to remove that first "not."

Should be fine now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The PGF Download for japanese Gen 5 Event Birthday Audino 2012 (Tohoku (OT: トウホク) Pokémon Center) dont work. I get this error:

''The requested URL /wc/g5jpn/124 Tohoku Bday Audino 2012 JPN [PPorg].pgf was not found on this server.''

This Audino is available at Pokémon Centers by showing ID on or around one's birthday.

No information is available on the Audino from the Tohoku Pokémon Center yet' date=' but it is possible that its distribution will begin on December 4 as it did last year.[/b']

Additional OTs and Locations from the other Pokémon Centers:

The links are merely placeholders right now.

• 4 weeks later...

In the English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish Gen V sections:

Keldeo's entry description should have Oath Forest changed to its English name.

Wonder Card images are missing for Genesect (except English).

In the Korean Gen V section:

The entry descriptions for Tornadus and Thundurus should have Landorus in its English name.

Keldeo's entry distribution dates has a typo with the public distribution start date as "12.09.2012" which should be corrected to "12.19.2012".

• 4 weeks later...
In the English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish Gen V sections:

Keldeo's entry description should have Oath Forest changed to its English name.

Wonder Card images are missing for Genesect (except English).

In the Korean Gen V section:

The entry descriptions for Tornadus and Thundurus should have Landorus in its English name.

Keldeo's entry distribution dates has a typo with the public distribution start date as "12.09.2012" which should be corrected to "12.19.2012".

Thanks for the heads up.

It should all be sorted out now.

First of all thnx for all the hard work, I'm sure it's a royal pain sometimes having to keep track of everything. <3 ya for it.

So here's my two cents, hope it's useful.

In the English section of Gen IV events:

The VGC Shiny Eevee has as end date 08.15.2011, shouldn't this be 2010?

Also is it confirmed that it could only be received on a Platinum cart, or was is possible to receive it on either Diamond, Pearl OR Platinum?

The same goes for VGC Shiny Milotic (USA). Only Platinum or also Diamond/Pearl?

In the text accompanying the Pokémon Ranger Manaphy Egg .pgt it says that "For the third game, the mission was downloadable from October 4, 2010 to January 1, 2011." I thought the end date for downloading the Manaphy mission on Ranger 3 was January 11 2011.

Also two questions.

1. Can the codes for PBR also be use for the European version? I ask this since the date mentioned with the cards is the USA releasedate of PBR.

2. Can I use the .pgt of the Pokémon Ranger Manaphy Egg on European versions as well, because from what I know those missions were available in Europe on different dates than in USA.

Edited by Imari
Massive typos

Thanks for the heads up on these.

Eevee: Yes, it should be 2010... that's a typo on my part.

The page says HGSS, not Plat... is that what you meant? It was restricted to only HG and SS.

Milotic: It was Platinum only in Japan, I heard reports that it was all three games in UK, but my data shows only Platinum in the US. I'll double-check this, though.

Ranger 3 Manaphy: You might be right with the Jan 11 date, I'll double-check this... it might also be a typo.

Question 1: Actually, English European PBR had different passwords (http://serebii.net/battle/elecmortar.shtml)

Question 2: Yes, the pgt is able to be used on anything.

@Guested

About the Eevee...my bad I meant HGSS :sorry:. The reason for asking is that the Worlds 2010 Crobat is available for all 4th Gen games so I was wondering if the Eevee was also for all 4th Gen games.

And the Milotic I'd appreciate it if you'd be able to find out about the UK because I couldn't find it anywhere.

I got my info about the Ranger 3 Manaphy Egg from Serebii and Bulbapedia.

For the answer to question 1, maybe it would be an idea to put the European passwords on the event page(s) with the proper start dates (=release dates) as well?

For the answer to question 2, I thought the .pgt had a date set in it (wasn't able to try it just yet) so thanks for the enlightenment.

For everything else thank you and good luck with double checking.

• 4 weeks later...

BlackWhite Event

Almost all WonderCard ID 113 have wrong filenames.

In the gallery - what is it really:

113 Garchomp - 113 Scizor

113 Metagross - 113 Tyranitar

113 Tyranitar - 113 Garchomp

113 Scizor - 113 Metagross

Please switch and rename them.

This is what I see when I click on it:

cUOSGD1.png

I've already got that .cgb from you before.

Just that when I tried clicking on it out of curiousity, the only .cgb file showing the error is that Sleeping Eevee, the others are ok.

If it's not possible for you to fix it at this time, maybe Guested could do it later.

I tried everything unfortunately, from replacing the file to changing the page's file naming and it seems to only not work with the Eevee for some reason. I think it might have something to do with the way the file structure is. I've saved it both with Stock and Gen, and no result for either. It's just the way it is for something like IE. I know people might favor IE though. There are methods that exist to implement a forced Save Target As with the page itself, but IE could be a little better with things like this.

Thanks for letting us know about this error though.