Event Gallery Error Reporting

Guested

Thanks to Vicjor for pointing out those mistakes. It turns out they were all just typos on the page, and the files did have the correct data.

I'm not sure why you are having those problems with the Snivy. Even the file itself indicates that the ability is set to its normal ability.

If you are using PMGE, take Nigoli's advice.

Wow, nice catch on a very old event.

That's a massive typo on my part!

February 3 to 12 is indeed correct! Thanks for the archived post for even more solid verification. I have February 3 to 12 in my information, but when I see I've slipped up, I start to wonder WHERE the mistake was made. The official news settles it for me, that it was just a typo when I entered it in the Gallery. So, THANKS.

French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Korean end dates for the Liberty Ticket have the year mistaken as 2010.

Thanks. Another sloppy copy/paste error. These are fixed now.

The English Wi-Fi Victini has no Wishing Ribbon

and the German Zoroark 2 Ribbons...

Not sure what's happening here. The double-ribbon on the Zoroark was a previous problem, but had already been fixed.

I've never heard of a problem with the Victini, and I AM seeing the Wishing Ribbon when I look at the files in both the Gallery and the Collection. Where did you download your file from, and what program are you using to inject them into your sav? If you are using Mystery Gift Editor, you must make sure not to change any of the data on the card and choose "no" each time it asks you to zero out anything. Changing anything in that program can result in various errors.

Hello,

I have seen a error in the ID of the pikachu colored pichu Korean in the site. In effect, you say the ID is 10179 but the ID of my pichu is 12179. I searched in bulbapedia the ID and the site says 12179 too. (sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Thanks for the site and the contribution.

Cordially

sans-titre-10-3219331.png

Still trying to figure out why this happened.

Probably just an information mix up from our contributor.

The English ones are fine, those three Italian forms were incorrect and Nigoli's post has the correct ones.

The Attack form came from a different contributor and should be fine.

I'll replace these three Italian ones after work tonight.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

• 3 weeks later...

would fail to add Kyocera Starly, Bidoof. Gen IV Japan

Kyocera Starly

This Pokémon was available in Japan from February 21, 2008 to ??? for diamond, pearl

ムックル ♂

OT だいすき

ID NO. 08311

ABILITY Keen Eye

Mild nature.

Feb. 21, 2008

Day-Care Couple

Egg received.

Solaceon Town

Egg apparently hatched.

BATTLE MOVES Tackle, Growl

RIBBONS NONE

Kyocera Bidoof

This Pokémon was available in Japan from February 21, 2008 to ??? for diamond, pearl

ビッパ ♂

OT だいすき

ID NO. 17336

ABILITY Simple

Lonely nature.

Feb. 21, 2008

Day-Care Couple

Egg received.

Solaceon Town

Egg apparently hatched.

BATTLE MOVES Tackle,

RIBBONS NONE