all 649 .pkm files can be found here [in progress] [collecting]

PikachusCat

• 2 years later...

When importing gen 1 pokemon into black 2 using pokegen, the names are all messed up. Perhaps they weren't saved right.

Gen 2 is the same.

Gen 3 is the same. I'd have to manually go through each and every pokemon and change their names and OT in order for them to work right.

• 2 weeks later...

Would't it be a good idea to only contribute with RNG'ED pokémon with all different natures and abilitys to get a real full collection plus serving as the best way to get the whole collection in a fast way? Like for instance flawless japanese dittos for matsuda method in each of the 20 usable natures or the most viable Chansey's (calm, Bold) with different eggmoves and abilitys. Of course this implies learning RNG for those who haven't or resorting to people who already know how to do it to contribute. But i find it as the best idea for regular pokémon found ingame.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this Pokemon black 2 sav file that i put together in pokegen that has all Pokemon on Gens 1-5 on hope it helps.

[ATTACH]11303[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry but your first box of Pokemon could not even get through Poketransporter xD

===========================================================

Anyway thanks to the ordeal above, I've decided to take part in this project.

In this link, is a save file with all Pokemon (minus legendaries).

I've changed the OT, ID and SID for privacy purposes, but take comfort in knowing that all of them went through Pokebank before I did so.

(I used Pikaedit to achieve this feat of changing all OT ID and SID at once)

Those with sharp eyes may have noticed that some are named "Pokedex"

Do not worry, as the nickname flag is set to off, so Poketransporter will re-issue their proper names upon transfer.

(you might realize the "Pokedex" is a template I used for Pokemon I did not have)

Any issues let me know, so I can update the save.

Not that I encountered any issues, but I did change a few PIDs as they were shiny, so just in case there was a lapse in my judgment.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Slayer, The save file you have says white 2 (Scizor's was posted as a black 2 file) Is yours interchangeable with black 2?

Trying to figure out how to get all normal pokemon (don't care about event or shinys etc) eventually transfer into Pokemon X. (Have a dslite, 3ds, supercard dstwo, ez flash 3in1, and Gateway card) Can I use pokegen to bring them all down to say, level 7 with applicable movesets and such?

Also, I I remove all evolved forms from Gen 1-5 pokemon, can they evolve normally on Pokemon X, or some forms are not possible without evolutions taking place on previous games? (black 2)

Thanks for any help!

Slayer, The save file you have says white 2 (Scizor's was posted as a black 2 file) Is yours interchangeable with black 2?

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 can load each other's save respectively, regardless of language.

Trying to figure out how to get all normal pokemon (don't care about event or shinys etc) eventually transfer into Pokemon X. (Have a dslite, 3ds, supercard dstwo, ez flash 3in1, and Gateway card)

Transfer from Gen V -> Gen VI requires both cards to be retail carts.

Can I use pokegen to bring them all down to say, level 7 with applicable movesets and such?

You can do that, but it will be slow.

You probably can change all using Pikaedit.

Also, I I remove all evolved forms from Gen 1-5 pokemon, can they evolve normally on Pokemon X, or some forms are not possible without evolutions taking place on previous games? (black 2)

You can just choose... not to transfer them.

• 8 months later...
I'm sorry but your first box of Pokemon could not even get through Poketransporter xD

===========================================================

Anyway thanks to the ordeal above, I've decided to take part in this project.

In this link, is a save file with all Pokemon (minus legendaries).

I've changed the OT, ID and SID for privacy purposes, but take comfort in knowing that all of them went through Pokebank before I did so.

(I used Pikaedit to achieve this feat of changing all OT ID and SID at once)

Those with sharp eyes may have noticed that some are named "Pokedex"

Do not worry, as the nickname flag is set to off, so Poketransporter will re-issue their proper names upon transfer.

(you might realize the "Pokedex" is a template I used for Pokemon I did not have)

Any issues let me know, so I can update the save.

Not that I encountered any issues, but I did change a few PIDs as they were shiny, so just in case there was a lapse in my judgment.

Cheers.

Would you please re-upload the save? link is dead. Thank you.

Okay. Will reupload when im free.

Have to find back that file

Any chance you've found it? :D I've figured out how to generate most Pokemon, but Latios/Latias are vexing the heck out of me. I want to make a custom shiny Latias for a friend. I'm transferring from .pkm -> R4 -> Retail White 2 -> PokeTransfer -> X.

Any chance you've found it? :D I've figured out how to generate most Pokemon, but Latios/Latias are vexing the heck out of me. I want to make a custom shiny Latias for a friend. I'm transferring from .pkm -> R4 -> Retail White 2 -> PokeTransfer -> X.

Not sure if I have legendaries included in this pack.

it's my previous 649 upload for gen V.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/98bxx9m8416o24z/White_2_649_for_public_again.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...