all 649 .pkm files can be found here [in progress] [collecting]

PikachusCat

282gw0k.png

please help contribute

theres not really a centralized place for all .pkm files, so lets start working on one here. this is a place to find all 649 pokemon. currently, the collection has a complete list of generation V pokemon, all genders, and all ability variants, which is a great start.

please upload as many LEGIT pokemon, as you can from generation 1-4. if youre not sure if a pokemon is legit, its probably alright to skip. uploading pokemon you have caught yourself is a good way to ensure the pokemon are legit.

how can i contribute?

pokesav a handy .sav editing tool, tho for this project id suggest using pokegen

pokegen, another handy .sav editing tool, easier to extract pokemon

pokecheck a website to upload your pokemon directly from your game, without ever touching a computer

throw all .pkm files in a folder and zip/rar it, and upload it here (or megaupload, ect), ill go thru it, verify, order, and post all pokemon on this forum.

feeling lazy? not a problem, just upload your .sav file, and ill go thru and extract all the pokemon myself. if you dont want your .sav file public, you can PM me.

23.8% complete

155/649

THE LIST

1~151 [0%]

152~251 [0%]

252~386 [0%]

387~493 [0%]

494-649 [COMPLETE!]

Complete Gen V (all genders/abilities)

credits:

jasterj

UPDATE

ive uploaded gen1-3 in the attachment, however i suggest you hold off on downloading them just yet, there seems to be a bug with the program i used to import these pokemon, causing them to appear with their locations as "-------". ill be on vacation for the next few days, and wont be able to do anything towards fixing this, so hold off for now. but gen 5 is more than ready to be downloaded

here they are

Edited by Bond697

what an awesome thing to wake up to lol, i just checked the computer before i ran out the door to class, and things are looking good.

oh yeah and my Fire Red version has 384 (out of 386) pokemon, all caught legitly (before i even knew about game cards). what do you think is the best method to transfer all of these over?

I think the only option would be to Pal Park them. I'm not sure if there is a way to extract the pkm file and insert them into a DS game. I belive you can migrate pokemon in a emulator that is if you are able to get your fire red sav out of your cartridge.

i have a program to get the gba sav, and move it over to a slot 1 card, so thats not a problem (ill do it later today), but im concerned, how long will it take to transfer 384 pokemon over to a platinum? ive never done it before, is it a mass transfer, or do you have to do them all one at a time, or 6 at a time, ect? and then from the platinum over to a black or white.. seems like it could be a horribly long process.. but its such a waste to let an entire collection of gen 1-3 go to waste..

Unfortunately I believe you can only migrate 6 every 24 hours but I could be wrong. If you are able to get them on to Platinum you can use KAZOWars Poketransfer program to make them look like they were poketransferred but if you want to do it legit you will need two ds's and need to use the poketransfer. The good thing here is that there is no limit to the pokemon that can be transferred.

emerald uses 64kb .sav files, while fire red uses 128kb .sav files, which dont seem to work in enciclopedia pokemon, at least not for mine, im going to update my .NET framework and see if that helps.

i believe i may have found another solution however, ill be able to check it out tonight, and hopefully will be able to upload my gen 1/2/3 collection some time tomorrow (fingers crossed).

how do you get both genders/abilities? do you edit them on pokegen or do you actually catch each version? if youre committed to obtaining all genders/abilities, ill continue collecting as well

heres gen1-3 NEARLY finished

no net for 2 days

uploading from the car

netbook at 7%

see if you can sort them,

16 are missing, 3 of which idk which

here they are in case the attachment in OP doesnt work

http://www.multiupload.com/989LV5OGMP

if someone can check these pokemon, i found a program to import all of them from my fire red, the program failed to import a handful, 16 to be exact, 13 of which i know, 3 of which are unknown. if someone could look over my attachment id greatly appreciate it, netbook at 4%, will die any second take care see you in a few days i hope the file is alright

heres the original fire red. my computers dead, and im away from home for a few days, so i have limited options, just my phone has battery right now, heres the firered.sav if youd like to take a look at it yourself

http://www.multiupload.com/EK0OZ1QK9R

i think one of the programs i used to convert the pokemon is causing the error, im going to investigate into this a bit more, and hopefully have a fix soon. it will help to pinpoint exactly whats wrong with the pokemon, so the program can be fixed accordingly. if no one else figures it out first, ill be able to check it out in a few days when i get back

Edited by PikachusCat

yes, the program I used to import all of my pokemon seems to have invalid trashbytes, so the Pokemon have a ?????? OT (owned to).. I'm waiting for an update on the program, otherwise I uploaded my firered.sav file a few posts back if you want to manually trade them over

• 1 month later...