BW Event - Pokemon World Championships Scrafty 2011

Guested

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the real event I got myself and the wondercard. this is the REAL legit info Scrafty.

Level: Lv. 50

Nature: ANY

OT: WORLD11

Moves: Fire Punch, Payback, Drain Punch, Substitute

Ability: Moxie

Held item: Leftovers

Poké Ball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon:Classic

no PKRUS

lol I got the signatures of the creators of Pokemon :DDDD was a really cool event.

The fact that yours has the Classic Ribbon is a sign that someone has tampered with the card / hacked one.

Someone probably just created the card and distributed it there with their own system, based on the information Nintendo provided from their site (and their own speculation).

is that possible o_o?

Yep. There are roms that you can load PGFs on and broadcast on Wireless. You got duped :(

Previously...

A hacker managed to get hundreds of people to accept a mystery gift with a Shiny (Black) Gengar called "Nigger." The movesets of the said Pokemon had Sludge Bomb, Sucker Punch, Thief and Snatch. It held the Black Sludge item, had the Naughty nature and the Truant ability.

Someone did something similar at the San Jose Mall Tour this year (wondertomb).

He says "unfortunately" from the standpoint of someone trying to collect all the cards. At previous World Championships, there was only one WC (the English one), but it was open to all languages. Everyone could download it, but the WC description would be in English and so would the Pokemon.

For Gen V WCs, the description is set by the ROM, but the WC title is still text. For this Scrafty, it appears they released a specific version for each language with the title done in their language. However, the language of the Pokemon is set to English (first time for a Gen V WC as far as I can tell), so regardless of the language of the game you download it to, the pokemon will always be "Scrafty."