BW Event - Pokemon World Championships Scrafty 2011

Guested

Thanks to Kaphotics for pointing this out, but not thanks to Kaphotics for not saying anything about it until I said something first.

http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2011/schedule

Special Character Distribution 10:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. Guest Services Desk

On Saturday, Aug 14th, there will be SOMETHING distributed at the World Championships in San Diego.

It is unsure if it will be transferred by local wireless, or by IR to registered participants, but it will most likely be for all languages of the game.

Update: It's a Scrafty. See next post for details.

Edited by Guested

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Did Japan have a VGC11 to begin with?

I doubt it's gonna be something else other than the oh-famous-barking Zoroark. If it is not, then I'm gonna swallow 1000 needles.

Edit: Oh shit gotta swallow 1000 needles.

~Yui

Edited by Yui

^ Did Japan have a VGC11 to begin with?
Not that I recall. Unless this is the one they'll use World-Wide. I think if it's some type of WCS, it could very well be original and Distributed for all Regions actually. I should've said that in my post earlier. :S

Japanese Generation IV skipped a Card ID inplace for the Crobat I believe, since it was an all Region Event? I might be wrong though.

Hello, Voila I got back Crafty WORLD11!!! Here it is

Guested edit: We are actually just interested in the pgf file, not pkm files. You can extract the pgf file from your sav file and contribute it in the Event Contribution thread. Thanks.

Edited by Guested

Hello, Voila I got back Crafty WORLD11!!! Here it is[/color]

Does it have PokeRUS?

Guested edit: We are actually just interested in the pgf file, not pkm files. You can extract the pgf file from your sav file and contribute it in the Event Contribution thread. Thanks.
We could still have done some research on it...

~Yui

We already know everything about it from other people, we just don't have the card.

If that's so, does the Scrafty has PokeRUS? Someone's been complaining about it having PokeRUS and what not, while the copy I received from my friend didn't.

~Yui