Pokesav Legit Creation Help!

I Just beat White and decided to go back to playing SS which i had not finished yet, BUT i decided to start over and customize my team from scratch from the start of the game. Basically what i want to do is choose my 6 Pokémon for end-game at the very beginning so i can level with them and kind of create a better bond with them so-to-speak (corny i know). Now i do not want to cheat with these guys at all (well maybe a Shiny or 2) so i want them as legit as possible. I want to have these Pokémon in the box for when i get to the first Center so i can pull them out then.

So my question is how do i create a new character at level 1 (or 5 for my Munchlax mentioned below) in Pokesav HG/SS and keep the info complete and legit for that specific Pokémon?

Any help will be appreciated.

My final team isn't 100% complete yet, but here are the ones i plan so far.

Snorlax (Munchlax until it Evolves of course) will take over for my Totodile and be my level 5 starter. (He's my all-time fav)

Then it's between Nidoran (male), Abra, Anorith, Horsea (for Kingdra), Numel, Electrike, Murkrow, Riolu, and a couple more.

Presuming I'm understanding correctly.. If you're creating a Pokemon in Pokesav, it's not going to be legit, lol. Legal at best.

(level 1 usually indicates hatched, btw.)

Well that is why i said "As legit as POSSIBLE" :)

If not level 1 then 2 or 3 would be fine as well, i just want it to be statistically correct to the specific Pokémon as if i went out and caught it at that level.

Also i am very new (obviously) to adding new Pokémon so i'm not exactly sure what info is required and how to keep it correct. There's just SO much info you can alter/add in Pokesav that it is a little overwhelming to say the least.

If this doesn't work out then i will have to use AR codes to create wild versions of the Pokémon i want which i don't want to have to do because of how easily AR screws up saves and causes crashes.

That's not legit, that's legal :/

Anyway, I'm not up for explaining how to create a legal Pokemon right now, (I really need to sleep!), but since it's for in-game play, http://www.pokecheck.org/ has plenty of bred Pokemon. You can check the legality analysis if you like. Just download the file, and since you know about Pokesav, I presume you know how to load them into the sav too.

Though, if you take a poke around the forums, you'll probably find explanations on your question.

edit: have you seen this?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?825-Pok%E9mon-Legality-Guide

Not sure about this one, but Greencat's should be good.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946308-pokemon-platinum-version/50916426

I'd think some values will be different for HGSS, but I'm sure it can't be that hard to figure out.