• Dawn
    • Brock
    • Paul
    • Gary
    • Rowan
    • Oak
    • Jessie
    • James
    • Meowth (he may be a pokemon but he is so human like)
    • Conway
    • Angie
    • Fantina
    • Barry
    • Mayleen
    • Crasher wake
    • Gardenia
    • Roark
    • Nurse Joy
    • Officer Jenny
    • Other?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary appears in episode 550 "Fighting fear with fear" he helped Ash evolve his glygar and teach it not to be afraid of its opponent. Ash's glygar wanted to battle but was afraid of every opponent! Seriously, glygar needs to suck it up and choose fear or battling. Its a messed up view. Although Gary really wasn't a huge part in the episode and there wasn't like an epic battle, he was still in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm probably the only one here who is still a fan of the anime, likes all 12 seasons, and still watches it to this day (I may be nineteen, but there's no law that says an adult can't watch cartoons. And I'm not talking about the cartoons for adults, which I hate by the way, I'm talking about the cartoons like pokemon, cartoon network stuff, which does not include adult swim. Adult Swim=Pure Evil).

Anyway my favorite character would have to be May. Mainly cause she chose the same starter I did (Torchic), but it is also cause I find her rather cute.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Ash and he is my favorite character. I am 19, but I still love Pokémon and I am a true fan of it. I like Ash because he is caring and treats his pokémon with love and care and as for Paul, he is just plain out pathetic because he treats his pokémon with no care and love at all. When he catches a pokémon and it is not strong enough, he releases it such as the Starly, Stantler and my second favorite starter Chimchar. I also like Ash because when Paul abandon his Chimchar for being weak, Ash took Chimchar in and took care of it and thanks to Ash, his friends and their pokémons, Chimchar was able to evolve into Monferno!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched this show since I was like, 7 years old but from what I remember my favorite character was Brock. He was always being a pimp and getting all these girls...or at least attempting to. And he also was an awesome comic relief guy. Nobody uses frying pans as drying pans better than that guy, and absoloutely nobody eats donuts strangely shaped like rice balls as good as him either. In case you didn't notice, this was before I knew that I was actually watching a watered down dub all those years. (As a side comment I don't know who 80% of the people in the poll are....lol.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...