• Dawn
    • Brock
    • Paul
    • Gary
    • Rowan
    • Oak
    • Jessie
    • James
    • Meowth (he may be a pokemon but he is so human like)
    • Conway
    • Angie
    • Fantina
    • Barry
    • Mayleen
    • Crasher wake
    • Gardenia
    • Roark
    • Nurse Joy
    • Officer Jenny
    • Other?

Ok, so the title pretty much explains it but whose your favorite character? Please post why!

Mine is conway because of his intelligence. His style with pokemon battling is also excellent. With his defensive type moves and using normally neglected moves to perfect effect.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to say, honestly. It varies by season, and has changed as I grew older...I mean, I used to have a HUGGGGEEEE crush on Ash, and now...he's one of my least fave. characters =/

If I really have to choose, I'd say Ash's mom, she was always so nice, and she had this awesome kickbutt Mr. Mime! ~<3

Also, because it's bugging me, you've got grammatical errors: it should be "Who's" :] For "Who is" I know, it's one of those ones that people tend to mess up and get confused.

Or in the episode "Tears for Fears" When meowth had lost his way and jessie and james were not with them and they blasted off to seperate places. Chimchar was also having a rough time in this episode because of all his past memories with paul and the drastic differences in the attitudes of Ash and paul. Since Ash had recently rescued chimchar and taken him in as one of his one. Its sad, even in pokemon there is abuse. Poor chimchar was trained so hard he would be haunted by the memories for the rest of his life. :(

I despise paul, I cant stand that guy's attitude or the way he treats his pokemon. Someone needs to charge that guy with pokemon abuse! He hurt chimchar, he trained him to get hurt so blaze would get activated! Its horrible, he shows no care for his torterra, he wouldn't even care for its needs himself! It was seen in an episode that team rocket was trimming torterra. Plus, if you've ever seen elekid/electabuzz battle they are brutal and mean. They take it from paul. That ursaring is no different. Although paul has better pokemon then ash, I'd prefer ash any day over paul.

I've always liked Brock, with his delicious Pokemon food, not that i would know, and his squinting/closed eyes, back in the day me, and my brother/friends would impersonate Brock by closing our eyes, and begin to flirt with each other.:D (for laughs;))

I despise paul, I cant stand that guy's attitude or the way he treats his pokemon. Someone needs to charge that guy with pokemon abuse! He hurt chimchar, he trained him to get hurt so blaze would get activated! Its horrible, he shows no care for his torterra, he wouldn't even care for its needs himself! It was seen in an episode that team rocket was trimming torterra. Plus, if you've ever seen elekid/electabuzz battle they are brutal and mean. They take it from paul. That ursaring is no different. Although paul has better pokemon then ash, I'd prefer ash any day over paul.

And this dude beats Ash's Uberchu? Seriously, this is even worse. >.>

I'd like it better if Gary beats Ash or something, but this Paul? Elekid owns Pikachu for stupid's sakes!! What's going on here?

And this dude beats Ash's Uberchu? Seriously, this is even worse. >.>

I'd like it better if Gary beats Ash or something, but this Paul? Elekid owns Pikachu for stupid's sakes!! What's going on here?

Yeah, I cant believe it :( I would prefer ash's pikachu over that nasty electabuzz anyday. The first few episodes of pokemon I ever watched were the tag battle ones! Where ash and paul were forced to work together in the tag battle. Although I knew next to nothing about pokemon I knew that when ash let his poor little chimchar go turning his back completely I knew it wasn't right. I cant stand paul, I hope cynthia crushes him when he makes it to the pokemon league and that ash would move on victorious.

Paul haters. :/

I like the bad guys... the antagonists, yeah, that's better.

Seeing people giving Twinkie AKA Ash a hard time makes me happy.

So, my favorite characters are... Gary, Paul (Don't hurt me. There's always an oddball among the rest.), J, Lance (Dragons~!), and, not my favorite, but Zero.

Something about those people just clicks with my personality.

I'm not a huge fan of ash I just dont like how paul treats his pokemon. I'm saying that ash is better then paul or that I prefer one side antagonists or protagonists I just dont like the way paul treats his pokemon and someone should stop him or put him in pokemon prison for abuse of pokemon.

Oh. Eh, yeah, he's pretty bad to his Poke. Although, they don't have to obey him. What's he gonna do? Chimchar could've burned him to ashes. All his Pokemon could decide, "You know what? I don't like this guy, and I'm not gonna take any more of this."

Someone could take away his Pokemon. Simple solution.

Ah well. Oh, the possibilities.

You Pokémon abuser...

Actually, the video games are a virtual world, so unlike the real world that we are not in, they don't care (Plus, they are all genetically identical, but that's another story. PM me if you wish to know all that I have researched about these universes, and all my theories, and all my storyline add-ons, but not if you do not want to know EVERYTHING!!!).

What about James :) His relationship between his pokemon doesn't seem right for an antagonist. Mime JR., Cacnea, and Chimecho. It so uplifting ='< If only he was a protagonist.

The adventures of James :D

James isn't a true antagonist. If he was, he would be like Jesse (if that's how its spelled)

Actually, the video games are a virtual world, so unlike the real world that we are not in, they don't care (Plus, they are all genetically identical, but that's another story. PM me if you wish to know all that I have researched about these universes, and all my theories, and all my storyline add-ons, but not if you do not want to know EVERYTHING!!!)

Obviously I know that they are fake. It was a harmless joke.

What about James :) His relationship between his pokemon doesn't seem right for an antagonist. Mime JR., Cacnea, and Chimecho. It so uplifting ='< If only he was a protagonist.

The adventures of James :D

Don't forget his Growly! :(

Paul haters. :/

I like the bad guys... the antagonists, yeah, that's better.

I like Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh (not that I watch it nowadays) but this Paul guy is... just not my tastes. Plus he can't screw the rules :P