Howdy Codr !

Long time no see ! A little eclipse from the site ! I'm back and I did the french translation of the new Revision 8 file ! Tell me if there are some mistake I didn't saw !

By the way, can't you do something for the Stat tab where the string "Manual stats" didn't fit in french, for just one letter, the "s" ! The all datas on the tab must be pushed a little to the left ! IMO, :tongue: !

The file:

lang_French v3.18&#4.zip

lang_French v3.18.zip

Hello Codr.

I translated the remaining parts in the Japanese file of revision 10.

lang_JP_v319..zip

Also, I changed some parts I translated before to adapt to Guested's and K-M's translation.

(e.g., made a tooltip title the same as the text of the control the tooltip is shown.)

Thanks.

lang_JP_v319..zip

Please, I wasted 1,5h of my life to translate PokeGen into Polish, can you check it and eventually add it to program?

Adding languages other than the ones already present is significantly more complicated at the moment. It's possible that it'll be expanded in the future, but if so, I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not really sure it these are still wanted/needed, but i translated some text in the spanish translation (I'm not done, but I will be in a few days if i have the time). Also corrected some grammar mistakes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?srk4o6v4ou7bbof

Edit: I Checked more parts of the translation provided, and it is horribly translated (that or I am a grammar nazi on my language) anyways, I'm doing the best I can to translate it

Edited by Redlatios

• 2 months later...

Hi Codr and every fan of Pokegen !

Long time since my last visit, so here is my last french translation of version 3.1.13.0 !

I made some polish and translated the new lines, along with some correction ! Hope there no mistake, so Codr tell me if you see some change to make !

The lang file v11:

=====================

:cool:

lang_French v11..zip

:cool:

=====================

lang_French v11..zip

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...