rival battle... WHAT IS A 'm DOING HERE!!

edes

So, I decided to play red, and after exploiting some the missingno. item glitch, I decided to go and battle the rival at route 22 (I think it was, its the route right next to Viridian) Anyway, I tried fighting, and then he takes out a charizard 'm, I killed it, after that he takes out a normal 'm, I killed it, then the game froze, anyone help me here? I don't want to lose my save file.

P.S. I did catch a Pokémon with a level over 100 using the glitch...

So, I decided to play red, and after exploiting some the missingno. item glitch, I decided to go and battle the rival at route 22 (I think it was, its the route right next to Viridian) Anyway, I tried fighting, and then he takes out a charizard 'm, I killed it, after that he takes out a normal 'm, I killed it, then the game froze, anyone help me here? I don't want to lose my save file.

P.S. I did catch a Pokémon with a level over 100 using the glitch...

You've answered your own question. Exploiting the Missingno glitch CAN do some strange stuff to your game. I'd be careful if I were you... tampering with a Glitch-mon is a big NO NO (but that's what made RB fun :P)

It really would be better to start a new save, as opposed to going out of your way to preserve a glitched one.

If you have a gameshark, why did you bother using the missingno glitch when you could just use the gameshark to buy any items you wanted in a pokemart.

Its an emulator, I share the save between my computer and my cellphone. My cellphone doesn't support GS codes.

• 1 year later...