Pokémon Black & White Deluxe [v1 released]

Oxnite

25u6r6c.png2e64vo1.png20582kw.pngqs70pi.png

1igbxx.png28m23go.png20tp8bq.png1hs2er.png

Pokémon Black & White Deluxe are almost ready for a full release!

Currently, I am looking for beta testers. As a beta tester, you:

• thoroughly play the game and closely look for textual or graphical errors;

• update me on your progress and general opinion on the game's changes, where I'm particularly interested in your Pokémon team every time you battle a Gym Leader;

• are not allowed to post online any screenshots or video material of the beta version you'll play.

If you would like to play the game before anyone else, please apply!

OxNite, it's great that you're finally ready to release the game and I'd be more than happy to help beta test the game. Eagerly waiting for this for a long time now! So excited! Good luck! :)

Beta testing application is now closed. Thank you very much everybody for your contributions. Everyone that has replied will receive a PM shortly.

okay what are the features of this hack? a costum map? only edited trainer?

Although the game's world (Unova) and maps are the same, the game has an enhanced story line, as well as many new features - some of them can be derived from the screenshots in the first post.

oh okay so no new costum maps? does exist the fairy typ in it and how difficult is this hack? similar to the original games or to drayano hacks?

No new custom maps. Fairy type is not implemented. If I (or someone else) ever find(s) a way to implement the Fairy type, I will add it to this hack. Difficulty level of this hack is comparable with Drayano's hacks - particularly, the Gym Leaders will be a real challenge.

I'm sure that some people found a way to implement fairy typs. I saw it on pokecommunity or here. oh okay this will be interesting. I hope the elite four are single battles? how did you enhanced the story? with more NPCs?

I have not yet found someone who has successfully implemented the Fairy type in Pokémon B(2)/W(2). Elite Four and Champion are single battles, and so are 7 of 8 Gym Leader battles. For one, the story does include more NPCs.

• 1 month later...
Love those graphics, how's the project going?

Still going great. Turns out there's just more and more work to it each and every week. That being said, I can assure it will be released anytime soon.

Perhaps, to speed up the releasing process, I'll first release Pokémon White Deluxe and release Black Deluxe later. Black Deluxe will contain the usual changes, as well as different wild Pokémon locations, different (order) of available Starter Pokémon, and several gimmicky changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Just another update, the official release date has once again been postponed until November 2016. The reason is that I'd like to include changed game mechanics, movesets (and potentially) new moves from Sun & Moon and other game mechanics, as I rather not send out another update around that time. I'm also trying to add the Alolan forms. This hopefully also gives me time to release both White & Black Deluxe at the same time. The main story is complete, however. For those of you that are awaiting the hack, thanks a lot for the patience!

can you try to add the fairy typ? and would you replace pokemon for the alolan forms? can you add attacks when you wait for the SM movesets?

As I've mentioned before, Fairy types will not be added to the game as it's too difficult for me to implement.

The Alolan formes, if added, will not be replacements but extra forms.

Several new attacks have already been added to the game, so I'm wondering what kind of attacks you're thinking of.

As I've mentioned before, Fairy types will not be added to the game as it's too difficult for me to implement.

The Alolan formes, if added, will not be replacements but extra forms.

Several new attacks have already been added to the game, so I'm wondering what kind of attacks you're thinking of.

oh okay. will the alolan forms have different types, stats and movesets like the original alolan forms?

oh okay. will the alolan forms have different types, stats and movesets like the original alolan forms?

If everything works out, they will have different types, stats and movesets. But there's still no guarantee that I can/will add them.

If everything works out, they will have different types, stats and movesets. But there's still no guarantee that I can/will add them.

good luck with that. I think it's really difficult to add them because a lot of them is different so it's similar to a new pokemon.

I'm curious about something: Will it also contain all the downloadable musicals injected into the ROM? It would be nice if it did, not only so that we don't have to edit the save every single time we want to play a new musical, but also to finally be able to rip the music in .2sf format. So far, from what I discovered, each .pms file contains a .narc file that contains, among the musical files, the necessary .sseq, .sbnk, and .swar to play the music.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...