Pokémon Black & White Deluxe [v1 released]

Oxnite

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.85 has just been released! Please check out the first post for more information and a download link.

@TheDragOntamEr, you should try to patch using the newest beta version.

Hey, I'm back! I just finished my provincial exam a few hours ago, and I can come back and play more. Well, not today, but I will patch the game and make sure it starts up correctly.

Nice to see that we can play up to the credits. It'll keep people busy while you work on the post-game content.

As usual, I'll give feedback and report any bugs.

PS: Nice new website. A bit on the plain side, but good to keep things organized.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if this had already been said, but I'm not reading over 20 pages of text to find out, there are 2 struggle bug TMs in the game. One of them needs to be replaced with something else before final version. there's one in the dreamyard on the broken stone roof area, and then you replaced the original TM grass knot itemball in pinwheel forest with another struggle bug. Yes, I know Grass knot was put on a later route, but at least now you know which pokeball to replace. The dreamyard one is well-placed in my honest opinion. Also there need to be two more dusk stones in game to find. I found every item up to pokemon league, including inside spring of rebirth and inner wellspring cave. You could put back the item ball from the strength spot on the beginning of route 2, and make it an ice stone or a dusk stone, because the game needs more of those two stones- ice and dusk stones. Also if in the final version, the addition of thunderbolt, flamethrower, ice beam, and psychic BEFORE the pokemon league would be awesome and much appreciated. I think I speak for quite a few people on that one. Maybe in late game, but still before pokemon league. we would understand if it were on a later route, because having them too early on would make the game too easy, and most of us enjoy the higher difficulty, myself included. My sigilyph only two attack it ever got other than airslash and psychic were charge beam or flash cannon. Those are not moves I would normally have put on sigilyph unless I had no choice. I had hypnosis at least...

I should note that Haunter probably should not evolve into Gengar with a dusk stone just because it's a ghost. I'd say anywhere between level 46-54 would be a great level for haunter to evolve. You did it with Golem, Alakazam, and Machamp. So, why not do it with Gengar, the last of the 4 "original" trade evolutions. first dusk stone come after 7th gym inside dragonspiral tower. It should be a Gengar slighty before then, I think.

Sorry if I'm a tough critic, but I just want this to be the best pokemon game I've ever played, and for the most part it is. Since we are only 2 updates from final, I just think that the update from 0.9 to final should include specific stuff like this. Great game so far. I am about to start a new playthrough. Also, I personally think the liberty ticket that looker gives you is a great idea. It might take some more scripting than you'd want for the liberty island event, but when the final update come's around, don't you want to look back and think, "Oh, I don't think that I could have done much better if I tried. Also, just as a suggestion after black deluxe is also done and you take a big break, a 5th generation pokemon emerald remake hack would be a great collaboration project between you and your fellow hackers if pokemon does not make a remake first. Thanks for the great game and keep up the good work man. =D

I found a glitch that will make the game crash if you try it... or at least it did for me! In Nimbasa city, if you try to do a pokemon musical, after you dress your pokemon up and you click to confirm, the screen goes black. Apparently, the game crashed, because I waited and waited, even while holding turbo at one point... still nothing. So, just thought you should know before final version. I don't know why I tried it, but I just wanted to do a musical with my roselia! xD Also, re-saying the thing about getting Psychic, flamethrower, ice beam, and thunderbolt BEFORE pokemon league, or at least soon after... It would be awesome. If anyone else is against that, then be sure to leave your input too. If your like me and like to raise 6 pokemon at once, then even grinding wild pokemon, you'll be underleveled, so those TMs would be good to have. Also, taking the lock capsule to Mr. Lock (or the woman sprite tha replaceed him) in castelia city doesn't work, because she says she can unlock any lock, but doesn't take notice of your lock capsule for some reason, as if you didn't have it. Not in next update, since I know your doing post-pokemon league stuff in this next one, but in final version, getting the small tedious stuff fixed should be done I think. I think version 0.95 should be Final (Minus bug fixes ans tedious thing implemented), and final version should be absolute final (with tedious bug fixes and overworld items and TMs and all wild pokemon edits and everything). Great game and keep up the good work. After final version, you deserve a nice long rest. Must be tiresome. xD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@hibs own hearts..... You realize ilivid is a malicious software filled with viruses don't you? If you are getting it off of mediafire, then the ilivid thing is just an advertisement scripted into the page. The Ad helps pay for mediafire's costs to run their site. It shouldn't say anywhere that you have to download Ilivid to get the program. Plus the download link was down again before december., meaning the download link is invalid. I think this project might be dead, and I'm not sure if Oxnite will ever get back on to refresh the download link... Play Blaze Black, Volt White, Blaze Blaze 2, or Volt White 2.....or all of them... much better than this game, and this game was awesome... but Blaze Black and Volt White by Drayano (Esp. BB2/VW2) is even more awesome. You can catch all pokemon, including legendaries. All 649, including a manaphy egg in nacrene city. Most pokemon in BB2/VW2 can be caught or evolved into before the 7th gym. Best of all is that all 4 games are complete hacks in there final version, with a complete version( move, Pokemon type, and stat edits on several pokemon, i.e. Farfecth'd) and a Vanilla version (Has no Type, Pokemon Move, or Stat edits. Noticable change in the complete version is cut being a grass type move and strength being a rock type move. BB/VW/BB2/VW2 only work with the European unpatched (That means it can't be AP patched either.) version of their respective game. Mad respect to Pokemon White deluxe, a great game, but sorry... Blaze Black and Volt White are much better. Just move on man, this project is most likely dead anywho seeing as Oxnite hasn't even logged in in several month, let alone made an update. If he was busy with something Oxnite could have at least logged on once and let us know what was happening and if he will continue at some point or not. If you can't find it, search Drayano, as he is the creator of the hacks. Btw good luck getting rid of Ilivid! You will need it..... I'm Out.

Edited by killblaze777
A few text errors, misspellings , etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having problems with the download... When I go to download it I click the download and I end up sitting and waiting and it never starts. Refreshed, disabled ad blocking, pop up blocking, different browsers only for the problem to keep coming up. Really wanna play this but can't figure out what's going on... anyone have a working dl link? Or this same problem?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can anybody upload the file here, or the uploader have a new download link, I really want to play it. Thanks in advance :cool:

Thanks a lot for your interest in this hack!

I'm glad to say that after all these years, I'm still working on this hack of Pokémon Black & White. It will have many new features that will all be revealed somewhere in the near future. Unfortunately, no beta versions will be released to the public, nor will I reupload the old version of this hack. I'll be updating this thread in the upcoming weeks, and I'll also post more screens of the Pokémon Black & White Deluxe hack. The hack is expected to be released in summer 2016.

34jayvp.png

Edited by Oxnite

• 2 months later...
Thanks a lot for your interest in this hack!

I'm glad to say that after all these years, I'm still working on this hack of Pokémon Black & White. It will have many new features that will all be revealed somewhere in the near future. Unfortunately, no beta versions will be released to the public, nor will I reupload the old version of this hack. I'll be updating this thread in the upcoming weeks, and I'll also post more screens of the Pokémon Black & White Deluxe hack. The hack is expected to be released in summer 2016.

34jayvp.png

I'm very excited for this hack, really looking forward for the final version! :redface:

• 3 weeks later...

25u6r6c.png2e64vo1.png20582kw.pngqs70pi.png

1igbxx.png28m23go.png20tp8bq.png1hs2er.png

Pokémon Black & White Deluxe are almost ready for a full release!

Currently, I am looking for beta testers. As a beta tester, you:

• thoroughly play the game and closely look for textual or graphical errors;
  • update me on your progress and general opinion on the game's changes, where I'm particularly interested in your Pokémon team every time you battle a Gym Leader;
  • are not allowed to post online any screenshots or video material of the beta version you'll play.

If you would like to play the game before anyone else, please apply!

25u6r6c.png2e64vo1.png20582kw.pngqs70pi.png

1igbxx.png28m23go.png20tp8bq.png1hs2er.png

Pokémon Black & White Deluxe are almost ready for a full release!

Currently, I am looking for beta testers. As a beta tester, you:

• thoroughly play the game and closely look for textual or graphical errors;

• update me on your progress and general opinion on the game's changes, where I'm particularly interested in your Pokémon team every time you battle a Gym Leader;

• are not allowed to post online any screenshots or video material of the beta version you'll play.

If you would like to play the game before anyone else, please apply!

Hi, I've been following your work for many years and it's absolutely fantastic!

I have just read your post, and I would like to know if I could be one of the beta testers.

I'm waiting for your response, thank you!