Pokémon Black & White Deluxe [v1 released]

Oxnite

NEW BETA RELEASE 0.7

2yyt3z9.png

Click here to download

Welcome to the official release of Pokémon White Deluxe: Bèta Version 0.7!

Thanks a lot for being a beta tester!

Please leave any comments, suggestions, errors, bugs and / or other feedback right here.

What's new in Bèta Version 0.7?

----------------------------------------

• This beta version can be played until Opelucid City.
  • New regions have been updated and can be explored, including: Icirrus City, Route 8, Moor of Icirrus, Dragonspiral Tower, Relic Castle and Route 9!
  • The Pokéball-Foongus and Pokéball-Amoonguss bugs have been solved.
  • More Pokémon locations have been fixed.
  • More item locations have been fixed.
  • The Aroma Lady at the Castelia Paintings Studio now hands out new items.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POKéMON WHITE DELUXE VERSION 0.7!

@ 12/29/'11 02:16 pm PDT

hopefully ican get to play this, i have to get a white rom...

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya, I'm having problems with applying the patch to make the Deluxe version work. I'm doing everything exactly as it says, but the applying of the patch keeps failing with this message:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

I don't know what this means or what I can do to sort it haha... so does anybody know what I need to do? I'm using the NO$GBA emulator and the rom is European if that's of any use to anyone.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya, I'm having problems with applying the patch to make the Deluxe version work. I'm doing everything exactly as it says, but the applying of the patch keeps failing with this message:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

I don't know what this means or what I can do to sort it haha... so does anybody know what I need to do? I'm using the NO$GBA emulator and the rom is European if that's of any use to anyone.

Thanks

I'm having this same problem:/

When will the Pokemon White Deluxe Beta Version 0.8 come out? And in Version 0.7, I've read that Route 10 isn't available, is that true? Does the rom crash at Route 10? I'm now at the Coldstorage and my current team is:

Blaziken Lv. 49

Samurott Lv. 47

Golem Lv. 48

Pikachu Lv. 45

Staraptor Lv. 46

Nidoqueen Lv. 47

Do you know where I can get Charmander and the other Starters? And does someone know how strong the Elite Four are?

Hello everybody,

Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.8 has just been released! Please check out the first post for more information and a download link.

@Pokecupra, yes, however you can reach Route 10 in the newest beta so don't worry! However, the Victory Road and Elite Four is not yet available, but they will be soon! Nice team, btw!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people, just wanted to update you on some upcoming changes.

First of all, the next beta version will be Pokémon White Deluxe beta version 0.85.

In this version, you can play through the Victory Road and battle the trainers there. You also get a chance to pick up several valuable items.

After that, you can finally battle the Elite Four! I can reveal that Marshal, the Fighting-type Elite Four Member, is back to battle against your Pokémon!

But there are many more changes coming in beta version 0.85 that are worth an entire replay of the game:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the final version, ALL routes will be edited in a Pokémon Platinum Deluxe kind of way (check out the screenshots of Pokémon Platinum Deluxe). For example, other Trainers will appear on the Routes (i.e. other Trainer Classes, sometimes even extra Trainers). The Trainers are located on the map differently, and some of them will battle you ''

'' (another example
).

The Youngster Trainer Class will have his outfit renewed. Oh, and better not forget about the introduction of Bug Catchers! Yes, they have returned! There were no Bug Catchers in Black & White which is a shame, if you ask me. Now, they have returned with both a male and a female version! Other new Trainer Classes include the Sailor and the Aroma Lady.

Furthermore, Berries will play a bigger role in the hack. Just like in R/S/E/D/P/Pt, there will be Berry Trees around Unova this time! Too bad you can't plant any Berries your own, but you can actually pick them up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 0.85 will probably have the first couple of Routes updated like this - up to Route 4, probably.

Another update for version 0.85 is that evolution methods will no longer be exclusive to either day or night (except for Gligar, Sneasel and Dusclops).

The final version will probably also have edited TMs. For example, TM Giga Drain, Roost and Stealth Rock will return.

For now, that's it! You can expect version 0.85 to be released somewhere around the first week of June. I know... That's more than a month. But I've got exams this month (May) so I won't be able to do anything. I'm sorry for that. Anyway, I hope you're just as eagerly awaiting this release as I am!

I haven't been here in ages, nor touched the game.

I'm right now restarting it with the updated patch, starting from scratch to see the changes.

I guess I'll keep you up to date as I did last time, no Idea why I even stopped playing, I remember it was super fun.

So expect a few feedback posts from me, though I'm sure you have the beginning parts down what with the amount of feedback already xD

• 2 weeks later...

@Rinax, I've been here all the time, it's just that I don't have enough time to work on it.. Only two more weeks for my summer break (of 3 months!!!) to start. =] Will continue working on it then, definitely.