Oxnite

2lagh2s.png2hsch76.png

25u6r6c.png2e64vo1.png2u8z7o2.png

1igbxx.png28m23go.png20tp8bq.png

qs70pi.png2419h92.png1hs2er.png

Download link

Pokémon White Deluxe [version 1.0]

Special thanks

General & Tools | MeroMero | Kaphotics | SCV | KazoWAR | Drayano | Andibad | Abacus | Pedro250

Graphics | X-5-4-3-2 | Litera-Sure | Segesi | Eli-Eli76 | Serafin-Adamana | OceansLugiaSpirit | Tahayarkhan

Music | FL.Remix

Edited by Oxnite
Version 1.0.0 release of Pokémon White Deluxe

Thanks everyone! I'll add several screenshots to the first post today, so keep watching this topic.

EDIT; The first screenshots have been added! @ O8/1O/'11 11:18 am EDT

bw_deluxe___first_gym_by_crosire-d462ne1.png

One thing I'm wondering; the hell is an "Ice Stone"?

It's a new item, indeed. =)

I wanted it to be similar to the original Water, Fire, Thunder Stone etc. so I called it the Ice Stone.

EDIT; Currently still beta testing. I really want to release the beta version very soon!

Possibly this week! It will be playable till around the fourth gym, however, I already edited

the Pokémon League so it might spoil a bit.. I'll either change the League back, or postpone

the beta release. What do you want?! @ O8/1O/'11 15:49 pm EDT

EDIT; Alright, so I'm currently editing some Trainers and even adding new

Trainer Classes.. This will be a lot of fun! Stay tuned!! @ O8/1O/'11 16:53 pm EDT

Edited by Oxnite

A new item and new trainer classes? Probably the most customization I've seen in a BW hack yet, haha. Good way to avoid the character limit with X and Co too.

I'd personally just keep the League as it is, but I'm lazy. I don't know for sure though, I always did things in order and never actually released BETA versions, so up to you =P

A new item and new trainer classes? Probably the most customization I've seen in a BW hack yet, haha. Good way to avoid the character limit with X and Co too.

I'd personally just keep the League as it is, but I'm lazy. I don't know for sure though, I always did things in order and never actually released BETA versions, so up to you =P

Thanks for the compliments, Drayano!

I'll add some new screenshots later today. Everything till the second Gym has been hacked so far and, personally, I really like the game (guess that's what's most important, hehe)!

I'm sure you'll love it too however, with new Trainer Classes, Trainer Sprites, Gym Leaders.. Some cool references, too.

So please wait and in a few hours, new screenshots will be uploaded here!

EDIT; New screenshot!! I made those several days ago, but I wanted to release

them a little while later. I'm currently busy editing the Pinwheel Forest and Castelia City.

Expect some more nice edits!! I'll try to edit a little bit quicker now, so I hopefully

have everything done till the 4th or 5th Gym by the end of the week. @ O8/12/'11 1:38 pm EDT

bw_deluxe___summer_camp_by_crosire-d46b1pc.png

EDIT; So, I can now announce that the Trainers you battle most often have

Pokémon that can be caught on that certain Route. This might also give you

hints on which Pokémon could be ''Rare''. In other words, if a Trainer has a

cool Pokémon that you want to have for your team, just search around in the

grass and it might eventually pop up!

@ O8/12/'11 4:31 pm EDT

EDIT; I'm currently testing Pinwheel Forest and everything looks fine!

I'm so excited to release this game. Since school starts in about two weeks,

I want to finish it before that.

@ O8/12/'11 5:37 pm EDT

Edited by Oxnite

Alright, so after all, I've decided to release a beta version, the release date is too far away otherwise. Anyway, everything's finished now till the Driftveil Drawbridge, so it's coming along quite well.

After I edited the 5th gym, I would like to release a beta version, which is probably tomorrow! However, since I'm only editing Pokémon White so far, it will be a beta version of Pokémon White Deluxe (the game with Zekrom).

What's in the beta?

• It can be played till Clay (5th Gym @ Driftveil City) Elesa (4th Gym @ Nimbasa City). When you've defeated her and there's no new beta version yet, DO NOT PROCEED. Wait for a new version to be uploaded, because you will be able to use your old save file, and proceed from that point.
  • All Wild Pokémon have been edited until Driftveil City Nimbasa City (including Route 16 and Route 5).
  • Some amazing new characters make an appearance! You'll also find out that there are new Trainer sprites and Trainer classes in the game.
  • It also had edited evolution methods, improved difficulty and, as shown in the screenshots, edited Gyms (the first Gym will be a Triple Battle).

I decided to release the beta because:

• I really want to hear what you think of it (feedback)
  • This way, I can hear about early bugs and / or dislikings, which I can edit afterwards
  • I can also hear about too challenging (or too easy) gyms, disliked wild Pokémon, and other possible stuff like that
  • Last but not least, it will keep me motivated to hear what you think (unless it are bad comments, hehe).

Please come around tomorrow this time and the beta version of Pokémon White Deluxe (with Zekrom) will be up for download!!

What is not included in the beta, but will be available in / as the final version?

• An edited title screen saying ''Pokémon Black Deluxe Version'' or ''Pokémon White Deluxe Version''
  • Possible slight changes (taken-out bugs and other small changes)
  • A second version of the hack, Pokémon Black Deluxe, with a few other edits compared to Pokémon White Deluxe

Cool

Thank you!

Edited by Oxnite

Oh no.. Looks like I've promised too much again. I always want to release

things quickly, however it turns out there are always small things I want to

change before I do so..

I will definitely upload it tomorrow, though, that's a promise I won't break.

If I manage to find a correct patching program, though..

Well, here are the things I still have to do before I release a beta version.

• Beta test Route 5, Route 16 (Wild Pokémon and Trainers)
  • Beta test the 4th Gym
  • Edit Route 6.. Seems that you will need it before you battle Clay
  • Edit Clay's Roster and Gym's Pokémon

Well, that's it. Won't take too long, but I'm now busy with another nice

add-on that won't be in the beta version. I'm sure you'll love it!

@ O8/13/'11 4:31 pm EDT

EDIT; I just finished another small thing. It has to do with special

evolution. ''Several Pokémon will feel power to evolve when they

are exposed to energetic areas.''

@ O8/13/'11 4:52 pm EDT

EDIT; I just decided that the beta version will NOT include Clay

nor Driftveil City, so it's everything until Nimbasa City and the

4th Pokémon Gym. Hope you understand.

However, while you're playing, a new version will show up real

soon, which is probably the final version.

So please don't proceed after you have defeated the 4th Gym Leader.

@ O8/13/'11 5:03 pm EDT

I think mew is the best one for me.

Alright, thank you. I have this feeling it might be included in the game. =)

Edited by Oxnite

Alright then! Here it is! The first incarnation of Pokémon White Deluxe!

I kind of.. forgot how to create a nice patch using xdelta, though, even though I

have used it a million times when I was working on Pokémon Platinum Deluxe, lol.

However, I found another patching method which I personally find very nice, too.

So, here it is! If you are going to play it, please tell me in this topic!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BETA VERSION 0.4

ATTENTION

When you battle the first Gym, it will be a Triple Battle. You can either:

• Battle it with three Pokémon, like you should! No problems / errors / bugs with this!
  • Battle it with only one or two Pokémon. This is possible. You can battle the Gym Leaders
    with only one or two Pokémon. The only thing is: DO NOT SWITCH / SHIFT around your Pokémon,
    because the game will crash if you have less than three Pokémon and you try to shift.

What's in this beta?

• It can be played until Nimbasa Gym (you can defeat Elesa).
    However, when you've beaten her, STOP immediately and wait for a new version
    to come out. Probably, there will be a new version when you've reached Nimbasa.
  • All Wild Pokémon have been edited until ~Nimbasa City.
  • Some amazing new characters make an appearance! You'll also find out that there
    are new Trainer sprites and Trainer classes in the game.
  • It also had edited evolution methods, improved difficulty and, as shown in the
    screenshots, edited Gyms (the first Gym will be a Triple Battle).

@ O8/16/'11 5:42 pm EDT

You have some very nice graphical enhancements to your presentation in the first post! Very neat arrangement of the screenshots!

Thank you very much for your kind reply! I appreciate it.

Nice to have a Beta out. (Getting a little bored during the Summer.)

Anyways, I was just patching it, and didn't seem to work for the North American rom. So I tried my apparent European rom and it worked. If it's supposed to be like that, maybe you should note that on the first post. If it's just a problem for me, ignore everything I've said.

I'll be sure to post any bugs or suggestions if I find/think of any.

Nice to have a Beta out. (Getting a little bored during the Summer.)

Anyways, I was just patching it, and didn't seem to work for the North American rom. So I tried my apparent European rom and it worked. If it's supposed to be like that, maybe you should note that on the first post. If it's just a problem for me, ignore everything I've said.

I'll be sure to post any bugs or suggestions if I find/think of any.

Amazing, thank you!

Yep, I guess it needs an European Rom after all, thanks for telling me. I'll add it to the first post (and readme).

Tell me what you think of the game, too!

EDIT; Alright, I'm testing the game again, too, and I have already

changed some very small things. These will be in a newer beta version

that I'm about to release in three days. It will have small changes so the game

will be better overall. It will also have Route 6 + Driftveil City edited

(so you can defeat Clay in that version).

Edited by Oxnite

Hey, I found some things I noticed, but I wasn't sure if I should PM you instead.

*You get a free Hoenn Starter instead of one of the monkey trio.

*Less than three Pokemon in triple battle locks up.

*For when you battle Chili, Cilan and Cress, the mugshot shows the order they're standing, but when in-battle, Chili and Cress are switched as well as their respective Pokemon.

*I noticed the different trainer classes.

*I also noticed that Brock "replaced" Lenora which was kinda hinted when you got TM Retaliate from the girl when you usually get it from Lenora. (Sorry, if this spoils anything.)

*Before you battle Brock he says, "I am the temporary director of [...] Lenora is currently doing some fossil (cuts off)" I think it was supposed to say "...fossil research" or some other.

If there were any graphical glitches I didn't see any because the top screen on my DS Lite is not working right. As in, the screen has a red tint, and can't see the colours correctly.

Although it would be nice to have a location guide, but sometimes I think it's better without it. More of a challenge having to find all the Pokemon yourself.

I'm having a lot of fun trying to find all the Pokemon in each route/cave/city/town. I'm about to go through Pinwheel Forest and catch Team Plasma.

Hey, I found some things I noticed, but I wasn't sure if I should PM you instead.

*You get a free Hoenn Starter instead of one of the monkey trio.

*Less than three Pokemon in triple battle locks up.

*For when you battle Chili, Cilan and Cress, the mugshot shows the order they're standing, but when in-battle, Chili and Cress are switched as well as their respective Pokemon.

*I noticed the different trainer classes.

*I also noticed that Brock "replaced" Lenora which was kinda hinted when you got TM Retaliate from the girl when you usually get it from Lenora. (Sorry, if this spoils anything.)

*Before you battle Brock he says, "I am the temporary director of [...] Lenora is currently doing some fossil (cuts off)" I think it was supposed to say "...fossil research" or some other.

If there were any graphical glitches I didn't see any because the top screen on my DS Lite is not working right. As in, the screen has a red tint, and can't see the colours correctly.

Although it would be nice to have a location guide, but sometimes I think it's better without it. More of a challenge having to find all the Pokemon yourself.

I'm having a lot of fun trying to find all the Pokemon in each route/cave/city/town. I'm about to go through Pinwheel Forest and catch Team Plasma.

Alright. =]

Yes, these definitely are some spoilers, lol, but I guess players find out about it eventually, so..

About the text edit with Brock, I'll have to check it, I'm not that far with beta testing yet so I'll change it, thanks for telling me.

However about Chili Cilan and Cress, their mugshot sprite is actually always the same, where their in-game sprite is different all the time with the correct order.

So I might edit their mugshots individually, if I find the time to do so.

Glad you like the game! Thanks a lot for playing and giving such a detailed review. I'm excited to hear more from you.

If you can get every pokemon does that mean you can find legendaries like palkia in the grass

No, you can't find Legendary Pokémon in the grass. Actually, you can't even find Pokémon like Palkia, Dialga or Giratina at all, I guess.

HOWEVER, several Legendary Pokémon have been added nonetheless, however not all Legendary Pokémon. So when the game is finished, I'll create a list with Pokémon that can not be caught.

Hello, Oxnite. I am quite interested with this hack and I would be happy to test it out. I downloaded the Beta just now and I will give my feedback shortly. Oh, and if you need help with anything, let me know...I can program a bit too.

I'm working on the game, however I'm progressing slowly.

I will upload the newest beta version 0.5 very soon!

Hello, Oxnite. I am quite interested with this hack and I would be happy to test it out. I downloaded the Beta just now and I will give my feedback shortly. Oh, and if you need help with anything, let me know...I can program a bit too.

Alright that's great! Please give me more feedback as you proceed. =]

Back to report one bug. Well, not really a bug. You just forgot to add the / for the line break.

"Woops! Looks like you've stepped onxfffeth

Can I smell your Pokémon?" <- When I was looking at the mistake, clicked 'A', and saw "Can I smell your Pokémon?". I lol'd.

~Aroma Lady Turquoise (Burgh's Gym)

I also laughed at Burgh's in-battle sprite. Only because I thought his stance looked funny. :)

Not sure if you did this, but I noticed Burgh say "It's my favourite move[...]" when he gives you the TM. Because if you didn't do that, and since Nintendo/Game Freak is a American company...

I'm at Route 4 at the moment.

Can't wait for a new patch/beta! Then I don't have to slow down before it ends. :D

Back to report one bug. Well, not really a bug. You just forgot to add the / for the line break.

"Woops! Looks like you've stepped onxfffeth

Can I smell your Pokémon?" <- When I was looking at the mistake, clicked 'A', and saw "Can I smell your Pokémon?". I lol'd.

~Aroma Lady Turquoise (Burgh's Gym)

I also laughed at Burgh's in-battle sprite. Only because I thought his stance looked funny. :)

Not sure if you did this, but I noticed Burgh say "It's my favourite move[...]" when he gives you the TM. Because if you didn't do that, and since Nintendo/Game Freak is a American company...

I'm at Route 4 at the moment.

Can't wait for a new patch/beta! Then I don't have to slow down before it ends. :D

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback!

I'm not English, so I'm glad you point out any spelling errors. =]

I'll definitely edit those errors right away.

EDIT: Fixed the errors, so they will be fixed in the next beta. Thanks again, Rinax!

Nice to hear you're excited!! New beta will be released very soon!

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback!

I'm not English, so I'm glad you point out any spelling errors. =]

I'll definitely edit those errors right away.

EDIT: Fixed the errors, so they will be fixed in the next beta. Thanks again, Rinax!

Nice to hear you're excited!! New beta will be released very soon!

Actually, favourite with the 'u' is the British English way (I call it the Canadian way) and favorite without the 'u' is the American English way (American version).

So both are right, it's just that since Nintendo/Game Freak is an American company, they would use 'favorite'. It doesn't really matter though. It's up to you, and especially since you already changed it.

Right now, I'm at Nimbasa City, so I'm almost at the end of this beta.

Edited by Rinax
Added location in game.