dates for event pokemon?

Ah - And have you got any idea what the actual date for the event was?

Gold Ursaring's Event Guide on Gamefaq's D/P section is a great resource for early D/P events and Gen III. It not only tells dates, but any restrictions about the event (A few were limited to neutral natures, like some Manaphy events), or the actual event itself as far as activities go.

Keep in mind that Gold Ursaring's faq hasn't been updated in more than a year, but it's still quite good. Since Celebis were given as GBA events, would the actual event date be all that important? As opposed to a Pal Park date?

Keep in mind that Gold Ursaring's faq hasn't been updated in more than a year, but it's still quite good. Since Celebis were given as GBA events, would the actual event date be all that important? As opposed to a Pal Park date?

That's why I said early D/P and Gen III. It's still by far the most comprehensive guide, as far as I know. Not just detailing OT/ID#, but restrctions, and sometimes what was going on at the event itself.

As far as I know, I think he's still available at the listed e-mail address, and I think he posts on a few Pokemon forums. Maybe he's working on an update.

While it'd be useful to have the dates for every event, the actual date received for a Pokemon in the DS generation games can't really be used by Nintendo to figure out whether it's a hack or not. Since it depends entirely on how you've set the date in your own DS, the receive date could be pretty much anything. You could set your DS forward to Jan. 01, 2099 or back to 2000; and the Pokemon would've been received on that date after getting it from the delivery guy.

• 4 months later...