Forum and Wiki Synchronization!

fenzo666

We would like to let all our forum members know, that starting today, you can now log in to Project Pokémon's Wiki with your forum username and password!

The Wiki is still a very preliminary part of the site, so we can use as many contributors as we can get! By default, all users are able to edit and create their own Wiki pages. If you decide that you want to contribute, please do not copy content from any other site. All your content must be 100% original. By contributing quality information on a constant basis you can even earn the contributor rank on the forums.

I would like to also point out that this new synchronization will not work in the opposite manner. That means you cannot create a Wiki account and then expect the username and password to work on the forums. That is all for now! Enjoy!

i like this fact. i hate having to register for multiple things for the same site. altho i doubt much if i will post on the wiki, im pretty dumb really when it comes to writing up stuff like that but i might make a few posts on the forum.

Remember, wiki articles should take on a neutral and simply informative tone.

Ok I'll remember that

I made an article on breeding and once I saved it the text stretched way off the screen so you had to use the bar and constantly move it to read the text. Why is that and is there a way to fix it? (FYI this was in the Wiki I titled it pokemon breeding you can look for yourself)

Edited by pokemonfan
I dont want to double post and I had a question

Even though people like myself will be contributing massive amount of information, DO NOT be discouraged. Please post as much as you can.

We are not strict on English skills or missing information. You can simply tag it and someone like me will be happy to go and fix it and add more information.

Do NOT wait for SCV or I to add information that you would like to see on the wiki and already have. Please contribute as much as possible!

And of course, if your facts are wrong, I will banhammer you! (jk):P

Even though people like myself will be contributing massive amount of information, DO NOT be discouraged. Please post as much as you can.

We are not strict on English skills or missing information. You can simply tag it and someone like me will be happy to go and fix it and add more information.

Do NOT wait for SCV or I to add information that you would like to see on the wiki and already have. Please contribute as much as possible!

And of course, if your facts are wrong, I will banhammer you! (jk):P

How do you tag one of your articles?

• 2 weeks later...

i did a few wiki entries for the first few kanto bugs and the template i used is pretty simple. if there is a format or template that should be used let me know and i will fix em up. i am adding pages as i work on my "massive pokeon undertaking" but if it should be done another way or somewhere else, just lemme know. I do agree that there should be some kind of format for the wiki dex entries

• 2 weeks later...

And of course, if your facts are wrong, I will banhammer you! (jk)

Oh cool. I should write up my own article as I've only been editing and adding to other peoples. Oh I also have a problem logging onto the wiki though, I have to keep refreshing the page and log in and out of the regular forums to get it to work. I waited about 20 minutes to see if it was just a delay from when I log onto the forums, until when the wiki registered me as logged in, but nothing happened.

I also cant use my username to log into the wiki. I have to just keep logging in and out of the forums.

Edited by Enkidu

Cool, I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

I will help with the TM/HM info. Look in to that.

However how do i let people know that it was me that added the entries?

Or there is no need for that?

- Later -

I uploaded some stuff i think is useful. Click on the link -> http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/TMs_and_HMs

The HM In-game description - complete

Where to find in Diamond or Pearl - complete

and where to get the HM in these games - complete

I also started work on the national 4-th gen national dex

Edited by Mewtwo Ex
Aded some more info