pal park questions

ralph9994

CadaGuti fixed the Pal Park for Platinum last I checked at least that's the version I Compacted down for Platinum. Fenzo should've already put it up, though in case he forgot here it is as an attachment.

Pokesav Plat 0.06d:

• Compact
  • Working Pal Park
  • Should have no spelling errors...maybe (If there is I blame my short attention span)

Enjoy :kikkoman:

P.S.

This should've probably been a thread of its own so it's easier for people to find...if so Greencat you do it :P

By the way, your Pokesav compact crashes the game when loading pokemon into the party.

Also, I don't see why this is needed, for everything works basically the same way with the original Platinum pokesav 0.06d. I mean, the compact version doesn't even normalize trash bytes or anything special like that.

CadaGuti fixed the Pal Park for Platinum last I checked at least that's the version I Compacted down for Platinum. Fenzo should've already put it up, though in case he forgot here it is as an attachment.

Pokesav Plat 0.06d:

• Compact
  • Working Pal Park
  • Should have no spelling errors...maybe (If there is I blame my short attention span)

Enjoy :kikkoman:

P.S.

This should've probably been a thread of its own so it's easier for people to find...if so Greencat you do it :P

thx ^^

gonna try this one after i play platinum :)

• 3 weeks later...
Also, I don't see why this is needed, for everything works basically the same way with the original Platinum pokesav 0.06d. I mean, the compact version doesn't even normalize trash bytes or anything special like that.

It's needed for people whose computers decide to make the windows for the original Pokesav gigantic for unknown reasons. I'm experiencing this problem now and you can see the images in my topic about said issue.