M3 DS Real, Platinum, and PBR

I recently purchased Pokemon Battle Revolution hoping that it would work with my M3 DS Real and my Platinum, but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm using the latest version of M3 Sakura. I have found a temporary work around by trading the Pokemon to my old Diamond version and using that to upload Pokemon to PBR. I'm wondering if anyone here uses a flash cart, and has any suggestions.

Oh the Wi-Fi trading and battling appear to work fine. I haven't tested the GBA link yet.

I love Pokesav, as it saves me time training, and allows me to make a Magikarp with Explosion like I always wanted. ^_^

Platinum is not compatible with USA Ranch, as there has not been a patch for it yet. On Platinum's box, it does mention PBR compatibility, but I have heard mixed reports from people.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure only two or three flash carts are compatible with Wii connectivity, and the CycloDS is one of them (if not the only one).

Incidentally, does anyone know if this is a firmware issue, or a hardware limitation?

Platinum is not compatible with USA Ranch, as there has not been a patch for it yet. On Platinum's box, it does mention PBR compatibility, but I have heard mixed reports from people.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure only two or three flash carts are compatible with Wii connectivity, and the CycloDS is one of them (if not the only one).

Incidentally, does anyone know if this is a firmware issue, or a hardware limitation?

Ive tested the Pokemon Transfer with Platinum and it does not work on Flashcart nor Retail Cart. However, It works with Diamond and Pearl on The Cyclods and Retail Carts.

As far as I'm concerned, the CycloDS Evolution, and the G6 Real are the only avaliable Flash Carts that I've seen that is able to connect to the Wii, but with the G6 Real, you first require to go into a specific mode to connect.

Does the G6 Real work with Platinum? I thought it was Diamond and Pearl only.

It could just be the D/P/Pt Cart or the Battle Revoltution.

Nope, Its the M3 DS Real.

No other flash cart known to date can connect to the wii excluding the CycloDS Evolution, and the G6 Real.

I know how you feel about not being able to use your own pokemon, in the mean time I use this save while my Cyclo is being shipped.

:http://www.wiisave.com/?cid=253 (Find the save for your region)

For how to use gamesaves without modding your wii, click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4jPsbrpQI&feature=related

I was always told to run the game from "My Card" with the touchpod for it to connect to the wii, it had something to do with the way it is patched to use soft resets, slowdowns and ar codes, even if all options are turned off it still does some kind of patch, like all options are disabled, but using mycard bypasses this, from what i herd.

I was always told to run the game from "My Card" with the touchpod for it to connect to the wii... but using mycard bypasses this, from what i herd.

Is this the answer to my question? I'm not sure what "My Card" is. I'd really like to know, at any rate.

Is this the answer to my question? I'm not sure what "My Card" is. I'd really like to know, at any rate.

I believe that's the method to make the G6 Real, and possibly the Touchpod to connect to the Wii, but I'm not sure if it connects with Platinum, because I'm unable to test this out, well because i do not possess a Cyclo, or G6 at time of posting.

Edited by HottSushiz
Mistake to iTouch to Touchpod

I believe that's the method to make the G6 Real, and possibly the Touchpod to connect to the Wii, but I'm not sure if it connects with Platinum, because I'm unable to test this out, well because i do not possess a Cyclo, or G6 at time of posting.

Yea, I dont know if it works with plaiynum from all the reports of it either is or is not working even with the retail cart. but for d/p it was said to work on the m3 real useing the My Card option in the touchpod.

My card is one of the options in the original M3 Real firmware, today it is know as touchpod and is bundled with Sakura. Holding A while booting the DS will ask you to boot to Sakura or touchpod.

I was always told to run the game from "My Card" with the touchpod for it to connect to the wii, it had something to do with the way it is patched to use soft resets, slowdowns and ar codes, even if all options are turned off it still does some kind of patch, like all options are disabled, but using mycard bypasses this, from what i herd.

How about starting in Download play mode? Going into Download Play mode essentially does the same thing - ignores the SR/cheat/etc settings. I have to use Download Play mode for some reason when I'm on WiFi with other people otherwise it freezes. I haven't tested it with PBR yet but has anybody else?