Is there a code for~~

1stsim144

I'm not sure whether this is the right thread(was trying to search question & answer forum thread)... but anyway.. is there a code to evolve a trade-evolve pokemon in pokemon platinum yet? I mean, I really want to evolve my Scyther and Graveler, but i can't since I'm using no$gba emu to play P.Platinum :/

And aside from that, can you even enter Pal Park using emulator? O_O

I've tried, but I can't... >=o

And code to go underground?? ;-;

P.S, i have no idea how to use pokesav...

I'm not sure whether this is the right thread(was trying to search question & answer forum thread)... but anyway.. is there a code to evolve a trade-evolve pokemon in pokemon platinum yet? I mean, I really want to evolve my Scyther and Graveler, but i can't since I'm using no$gba emu to play P.Platinum :/

And aside from that, can you even enter Pal Park using emulator? O_O

I've tried, but I can't... >=o

And code to go underground?? ;-;

P.S, i have no idea how to use pokesav...

If there is a code i d'ont know bu i know that you can hex edit your pokemon paltinum to bypass the evolution requirementes.

I already did that and there is an example: my kadabra evolve to alakazam at level 45 and my scyther evolve to scizor when he level up with metal coat item, like gligar and seasel.

if you want i can send you the link to download the patch or the hacked rom for that, just PM me.

for the other request (Pal Park and Undeground) sorry but i d'ont know nothing for that

• 1 year later...