[DEAD] PokéYOG1: YoshiOG1's Pokemon Distribution Server (B/W/D/P/Pt/HG/SS)

What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my new avatar? (Amethyst Regice)

• I like it
    • I love it
    • I don't like it
    • I hate it
    • HOW DID YOU DO IT?
    • I'd like to make a suggestion for your next one (leave a reply and be specific)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say I've got the wi-fi at my house working now, so I can test it out once you think you've fixed the problem.

Well, I'm not sure if I want to bring my server back online at the moment, so maybe later...

Possibly tomorrow...

Well, I'm not sure if I want to bring my server back online at the moment, so maybe later...

Possibly tomorrow...

Hi im new on this site and i made a account just to see when you bring up the server because I have not used your server yet and im really excited to use it hope you bring it up quick

• 2 weeks later...
Im keep getting bad pokemons could you plzzz upload like shiny latias and shiny latios coz i want to use these pokemons online plzzzz

did you get Pokemon with glitchy stats?

if so, then you obviously didn't read the directions in the post. you need to have a FULL PARTY when entering the GTS. but the glitch Pokemon can be fixed by putting them in the Day Care and taking them back out.

and yes, i'll make a shiny Latias AND a shiny Latios, just because you asked nicely (and also because i take requests). you just happen to be the first person to request Pokemon from me! :biggrin:

EDIT: I do NOT support cheating, so I wouldn't recommend going online with the Pokemon if I make them for you, especially if you're going to use them on Random Matchup, but I can't guarantee anything about whether the Pokemon will be accepted online (i.e. the GTS, Random Matchup, etc.).

Edited by YoshiOG1
I don't support cheating!!

I've tested your Server and it works fine i atleast got 1 of each Pokemon even Victini so awesome Thanks.

And the question to your answer is that the Server doesnt work while your Computer is Off cause i tried it yesterday at the noght it dint work so theres the answer to your question.

if so, then you obviously didn't read the directions in the post. you need to have a FULL PARTY when entering the GTS. but the glitch Pokemon can be fixed by putting them in the Day Care and taking them back out.

and yes, i'll make a shiny Latias AND a shiny Latios, just because you asked nicely (and also because i take requests). you just happen to be the first person to request Pokemon from me! :biggrin:

EDIT: I do NOT support cheating, so I wouldn't recommend going online with the Pokemon if I make them for you, especially if you're going to use them on Random Matchup, but I can't guarantee anything about whether the Pokemon will be accepted online (i.e. the GTS, Random Matchup, etc.).

Im not sure if it doesnt allow that i guess not if ou use any ID or Trainer Name might effect the pokemon from use in GTS and Random match up so yeah i eill keep you posted.

Can you make a:

Shiny Ferrothorn

Lv.100

Moves:

Power Whip

Flash Cannon

Iron Defense

Energy Ball

Stats:

Hit Poits (HP):352

Attack:287

Defense:300

Sp. Attack:113

Sp.Defense:275

Speed:45

Caught in a PokeBall

Met at Lv.30

Met at Chargestone Cave

Please?

Umm... I can't choose the base stats, because that would take a LOT of math to figure out.

Besides, I have yet to make a shiny Latios for Pokemon 4 Life, which I forgot to do today.

huh?

Like cant u stop Pokemon from the GTS Stop appearing so then u can put the Pokemon u just put and we can get it like really fast and then when everyone gets the Pokemon u can put all of them back on the Server so then the Pokemon can continue to appear in the GTS.

I thank you so much for doing the shiny latias annd shiny latios and i went to the GTS with full part but im still getting crappy pokemons =( help plzzzzz plus im not getting the latias or latios shiny and plz plz could you make them level 100 but if you cant get it thanks for trying.

I thank you so much for doing the shiny latias annd shiny latios and i went to the GTS with full part but im still getting crappy pokemons =( help plzzzzz plus im not getting the latias or latios shiny and plz plz could you make them level 100 but if you cant get it thanks for trying.

OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCCH I GOT SHINY LATIOS BUT COULD U PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO SHINY LATIAS 2 PLZ PLZ PLZ