What is the most memorable moment did you have in Black/White?

ScientificPikachu

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White was released 2 years ago. And there are millions of players all around the world which I guess have their moments in these games. This thread was created for one purpose, that is sharing all the moments that touched you in these games. You may also add screenshots from these moments.

Okay I'll share mine:

It was when I was in the league when I decided to challenge the Elite Four which was my habit since my FRLG days. Aware that I finished N's Castle AND my Pokémon are Underleveled I pushed on and when I was near the Champion. I asked to myself "Will I be able to finish Alder?" and I pushed on. Then the Battle started. 25 minutes later, the battle finished. It was longer than the one I had with Ghetsis and luckily, I won! I reached the Hall of Fame! My Pokémon were:

503.gifLv. 67, 604.gifLv. 61, 286.gifLv. 61, 376.gifLv. 62,

643.gifLv. 63, 646.gifLv. 76

Not much impressive right?

Edited by ScientificPikachu

Mine? Er...

Getting mugged by this guy in black outfit and shades in a dark alley in Castelia City. He was hiding behind a dumpster and I didn't see him coming. I'll never walk into dark alleys again...

.. but he gave me a free TM70. I thought he was going to mug me for sure! :o

Actually even I was shocked. Not until TM70 Flash came!

When this happened:

Wild Boldore appeared!

Maple-chan (Samurott) used Water Pulse!

It's super effective!

[boldore's Sturdy] Boldore endured the hit!

Boldore is confused!

It hurt itself in its confusion!

Wld Boldore fainted!

There I was all set to be annoyed at it and it went and offed itself. Highly inconsiderate, I must say!

Oh yeah and the ending and stuff was awesome too.

For me, it was...

The final battle with Ghetsis. He ended up sweeping almost all my team with his AR Hydreion. Related, the last scene with N leaving wih Reshiram (got White), was also especialy memorable.

I Get it why AR Hydreigon!

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/n'scastle.shtml#trainers

But why would they make an Underleveled Hydreigon?

635.gifLv. 54 but supposed to be Lv. 64

Uh... Mine was...

The moment I crossed the Skyarrow Bridge. It was a wonderful moment I'll remember for the rest of my life. I got excited from only reaching the gate. New sights, new point of views from the camera... that's fully epic, it's the feature I mostly love in this game. <3

Since I did not took a picture of that moment, have Bulbapedia's picture instead.

Skyarrow_Bridge.png

All credits of the screenshot goes to Bulbapedia.

• 2 weeks later...

The first sight of Reshiram in Dragonspiral Tower.

The ending, I was so pissed off at Ghetsis. I think that's the first time I've felt so strongly about the end of a Pokemon game-- when he started calling N "warped" and "defective", my first and furious response was "You -jerk-, I kill you!" (censored and made more coherent) Talk about incentive to fight...

And I can't forget the appearance of Reshiram/Zekrom and the resurrection of your legendary in the ending. Those 3D graphics look -great-.

Anyone else out there who's a sucker for the sunset view seen from the Royal Unova?

Right now, I can only think of one moment.

After defeating the Elite Four and finishing the main story, seeing double of my character's mom. I thought: OMG! IS THAT ZOROARK!?!?1 S/He revealed himself to be only Looker. I was disappointed. :(

Edit:

Also, when you find out the truth about N and how he's being used by Dennis Ghetsis. I was like, "Argghhh, I can't believe you would do that to N! >:/"

Edited by Rinax
Added another moment.

My most memorable moment in Black was walking down that first route with my Snivy, catching the Lillipup that I would end up using through the entire game. 5th Generation games are the best, especially when it comes to that feeling of starting a new journey (starting fresh hasn't felt that good since Gold/Silver.)

The Ghost Girl on Marvelous Bridge... *Shivers*

That was mine too. But I didn't know it was a ghost. just thought the woman had a natu with teleport or something. I thought it was some kind of mystery so I went across The entire unova to find her again. could of sweared I'd seen that before. Must have forgotten to save....

Edited by Haxorus

My most memorable moment in Black was walking down that first route with my Snivy, catching the Lillipup that I would end up using through the entire game. 5th Generation games are the best, especially when it comes to that feeling of starting a new journey (starting fresh hasn't felt that good since Gold/Silver.)

Yep. caught a Lillipup level 4. now it has been in every jim and is level 89 now. gets pretty boring with a stoutland but it was my best pokemon, untill I caught a Kyurem while Stout was Lv. 73

Yep. But I didn't know it was a ghost. just thought the woman had a natu with teleport or something. I thought it was some kind of mystery so I went across The entire unova to find her again. could of sweared I'd seen that before. Must have forgotten to save....

She comes back. You just have to leave the bridge and then go back again, it's random when/if she appears. Pretty creepy though.

• 2 months later...

My first time playing Black, I managed to catch Cobalion with the first Poke Ball I threw at it (a Dusk Ball, specifically). Then I managed to catch Virizion on a Critical Capture Quick Ball immediately after.

I also have to give credit to getting my Drought Ninetales to help me beat Ghetsis by ramming 4 of his Pokemon with Fire Blasts and SolarBeams (His Eelektross, Bisharp, Bouffalant, and Seismitoad, respectively).

• 1 month later...

most memorable moment would be when I was able to isolate the in battle Hp offset.... does that one count.. how about reverse engineering pokestocks's Black City and White forest City dwellers..and entralink items. hmm those dont count . now I remember Catching my very first Tabunne (Audino) on a very random grass while playing the japanese release, it made me realize that there are shaking grass on pokemon black and white

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
most memorable moment would be when I was able to isolate the in battle Hp offset.... does that one count.. how about reverse engineering pokestocks's Black City and White forest City dwellers..and entralink items. hmm those dont count . now I remember Catching my very first Tabunne (Audino) on a very random grass while playing the japanese release, it made me realize that there are shaking grass on pokemon black and white

It counts.

• 2 weeks later...

the most memorable moment in pokemon black for me, was when i first started breeding pokemon, of course! as soon as i got a ditto, i started breeding pokemon like crazy! all i did was just keep going around with a bunch of max repels from the daycare to home, and back, and the guy kept on telling me he had an egg each run through! it took awhile, but i got a very good stock of various pokemon eggs :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: