BW Event - Ending Theme "Sing" Pikachu

Nigoli

A new Pikachu Event to be distributed which knows Sing, a Move it can't normally learn in celebration of the Anime's Ending Theme.

7/30 to 8/28 ~ Outdoor festivals held throughout "a-nation for Life" within the area is a "Pokemon Special Corner".

7/30 to 8/21 ~ Wassho BW Pokemon! / "It's Summer! It's Fine! It's Pokemon!" Venue

037.png043.png

Level:

OT:

AAA (7/30)

SKE48 (8/13)

チサ [x2?] (8/20~1)

アミーゴ (8/27)

ELT (8/28)

わっしょい (7/30-8/21)

いえるかな (8/9)

ちゅるの (9/3)

Female

Ability:

Lightningrod

Nature:

Random

Moves:

Sing

Teeter Dance

Encore

Electro Ball

Item:

Lightball

Pokeball:

Cherish

Ribbon:

Souvenir (Memorial)

Lovely Place

Source:

Famitsu (Confirmation of Event)

Pokemon JP (Moves and other details)

Game Watch (OT, Ribbon, & Item Confirmation)

Edited by Nigoli

What is maybe even more cool: this Pikachu knows its hidden ability "Lightingrod" and it is female, level 30. This means that you can breed for its ability with other Pikachu, Pichus and Raichus.

It knows the moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore and Electroball.

Guested edit: Not an official source.

Edited by Guested

Turns out there are five different OTs for this event (with perhaps a sixth), depending on the event attended.

Don't worry, we'll get them all.

I don't know why I feel those Pikachus are going to be similar to Trade for Evolution! events. I hope Nigoli can attend to them all.

hei men i see in the link that you post this pikachu has diferents usefuls, thats true?
Volt Tackle Pichu and Dreamworld Pichu via breeding.

~Yui

Edited by Yui

I'll try looking for AAA at some point and others as they come out. It won't be easy though. Some of these are probably going to be hard to acquire, like the Trade for Evolution Events.

I'll update the main post for the unique OTs finally.

^

AAA? Is that an OT for one of the Singing Pikachus?

Edit: Seen the first post. "チサ [x2]", what did you mean by x2?

~Yui

AAA is one of the OT.

The only reasonable meaning for the "[x2]" that I can think of is that it will be distributed at two occasions/locations. I don't have any confirmation of this though.

^

I thought of it as there's gonna be different distributions, but considering that there is a certain date (7/30~?/?), it wouldn't make sense for me, unless there's gonna be the same OT distribution at another date (let's say 8/31~9/22 for example). But considering the distribution for チサ would only last for one day makes me wish luck for Nigoli.

~Yui

^

I thought of it as there's gonna be different distributions, but considering that there is a certain date (7/30~?/?), it wouldn't make sense for me, unless there's gonna be the same OT distribution at another date (let's say 8/31~9/22 for example).

~Yui

They seem to be distributed at several locations (since there are several OT), two of these locations might distribute the same OT. The different date theory is possible too, I did mention both of these in my previous post, but your reply doesn't comment the location part so I am unsure about if you misunderstood something.

^

If there is gonna be different places with the same OT, then I would only think that it's pointless to get them both from both of the locations, unless there's gonna be difference in them somehow. Only very hardcore event collectors would care for real-life locations, I wouldn't find any other reason to get both of them from different locations.

Edit: If I recall, the ELT is going to be distributed at late August?

~Yui

^

That still wouldn't make sense to me. Being 8/20~8/21 would've mean it would be distributed for one/two days, unless at 8/20 there'll be certain hours it'll get distributed at and 8/21 another different hours.

~Yui