Event: Pichu and Arceus In-Game Events

NewsBot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should do wi-fi events, 'cause I'm too lazy to take the 30 min. subway ride downtown to Toys 'R Us.>.>[/i]

lol, I wish it were that easy for me... to get to a TRU (historically, anyway) for an event I'd need to drive a few hours to cross the border and to go one in NY somewhere.

Hopefully that won't be the case for future events, though... TRU Canada finally participated in an event (the Secret Key), so perhaps they'll do it again in the future.

That would be cool if notched-ear is obtainable.>.> I wuffles her, she's so super-adorable. It's not fair!TT_TT But anyway, yeah, coolness for wi-fi eventage.xDDD They should do wi-fi events, 'cause I'm too lazy to take the 30 min. subway ride downtown to Toys 'R Us.>.>

subway ride? ha! i hafta DRIVE 30 mins to another state to get to TRU. Gamestop should do these events too.

Just as a forewarning, I'm hearing talk in SPP's Wi-Fi Battle/Trade chat that there are already "pre-release" events being traded. I've yet to actually see any evidence that pre-release events even exist, so they're probably hacked. Keep an eye out.

They're already trading some hacks? Geez... :/

Anyway, the Pokemon being given away over wifi would be easier to get, for sure. I doubt Nintendo'll do it, though. They like people wasting gas and money to get their events.

Still, I don't see why they gave the Secret Key, etc over wifi and not events. Maybe since it's just an item, but...

The official announcement form the Japanese TV show, 'Pokemon Sunday'.

Revealing the two remakes of the original GameBoy Colour titles, PKMN Gold & Silver.

A short clip of the new games is also shown.

Both of the new DS games will be released late this year in Japan and Q1 of 2010 in the US and Europe.

Category: Gaming what i found on a you tube vid

Nintendo could give out the events through the nintendo channel on wii. They could even make a separate pokemon channel (which I'm kinda surprised isn't already out) and do the events that way. I think the whole point of it though is to get you out to a store where maybe you'll buy a pokemon toy, cards or one of the games you don't have.

Nintendo could give out the events through the nintendo channel on wii. They could even make a separate pokemon channel (which I'm kinda surprised isn't already out) and do the events that way. I think the whole point of it though is to get you out to a store where maybe you'll buy a pokemon toy, cards or one of the games you don't have.

Bingo.

That's exactly it.

But in the US it's usually for the latest DVD (if it's at Toy's R Us).