Event: Pichu and Arceus In-Game Events

NewsBot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. That makes much more sense now. I was freaking out thinking "There's no way they are fitting Sinnoh on that freaking game!!!" Thanks though. =D

Yes it does fit. Will they put it in, no.

Hooray!

pichu_090415_img08.jpg

There's no confirmation just yet, but this could be the first indication of a potential new forme in HGSS. Then again, it could just be that you meet the Jagged-Eared Pichu and can't catch it.

Pure speculation here, but I don't see them making such a minor difference into a catch-able alternate forme. My guess is the former.

Wi-Fi events would be fine, I just like going somewhere, meeting people that share the same interests of Pokémon as me. Its fun to talk to people.

I agree, Flootenkerp. Most, if not all events should be obtainable over Wi-Fi Connection. However, it is cool to go to a place where there are others who share your interests.

Yeah... wifi would help those who don't have access to those special stores. I don't live any where very close to a GameStop, Toys R Us, or some big city where tournaments are held. :(

But I guess that's one reason we upload events?

Yeah... wifi would help those who don't have access to those special stores. I don't live any where very close to a GameStop, Toys R Us, or some big city where tournaments are held. :(

But I guess that's one reason we upload events?

Perhaps, perhaps.xDD Stupid GameStop.>.> IDs to trade games my arse!>.>

I hope its gender is random. I want a boy Pichu. A female notch eared Pichu will just suck for a lot of people who care about gender.

It wouldn't be random gender because the notched-ear is a girl, it's already been stated that she's a she, so they wouldn't make it a boy and confuse all of us.>.>

I'm like that with some Pokemon. Like my Typhlosion. I got a nice IV/Nature guy one, but I messed with it since I wanted it to be a girl.

I thought it'd be cool to have a girl one. :D

Couldn't you do the same thing with Pichu if you really needed it to be a guy? Couldn't hurt that much.