Help with Item modification?

Killidan9216

Ok so I am beginning to understand how to use pokesav, however I can't figure out how to make codes that only effect the first or first few slots of your bag and not replace the whole thing. Can anyone explain this to me? (ex: I make a code for rare candies or something and instead of first slot being those it erases all but the first slot and makes it rare candies)

It's a glitch with the rare candies that deletes the whole bag it doesn't matter really as you can enter the max money cheat and just buy potions ect that you need.

I thought that was just the way the item codes generated with pokesav worked.

Ok so I am beginning to understand how to use pokesav, however I can't figure out how to make codes that only effect the first or first few slots of your bag and not replace the whole thing. Can anyone explain this to me? (ex: I make a code for rare candies or something and instead of first slot being those it erases all but the first slot and makes it rare candies)
I thought that was just the way the item codes generated with pokesav worked.

OK I have the perfect code for you. For this code you modify the values for both y and x. For y if you want 999just put in 03e7. For x you put the item hex value.

::Modify Items In Medicine Slot 1

:::y = quantity / x = item hex value

62101D40 00000000

B2101D40 00000000

00000B62 yyyyxxxx

D2000000 00000000