Making a "legit" skymin in Black?

dontmutemeplz

So I've been using PokeGEN to of course get some pokemon normally not accesible without trading and things like DreamWorld pokemon

now, I've tried to get Shaymin-S or aka Skymin, and I've gotten the Gracidea flower from the girl in Lacrosse city or whatever the f8ck it's called lol, of course via PokeGEN. I've also checked "a fateful encounter" as well. What exactly are the settings that you need to put for the Shaymin to recognize the flower so I can turn it into Shaymin-S.

Any help I can get will be appreciated.

thanks.

it's because that the Gracidea flower only works when it is day time and when Shaymin is not frozen.

if Shaymin is frozen and it is night time, it doesn't work at all; even if the "Fateful Encounter" check is enabled.

also, you should research of how the Gracidea flower really works before asking. ;P

now you know.

- Soldjermon

ooohhh...

yeah I did research it, I skimmed through the bulbapedia section so thats probably why I missed it.

I was unaware that you couldn't transform Shaymin in the night time. I thought all you had to do was check fateful encounter and put the gracidea flower on him. lol.

I looked all over the place for an answer...didn't find one until you gave me one

thanks.

I looked all over the place for an answer...didn't find one until you gave me one

Funny. I did a single search on these forums and the FIRST thread I clicked, on the 2nd page of the results of "Gracidea", resulted in an answer that would've prevented this thread. You obviously didn't put much effort into it at all.

hmmm...am I using the wrong search then? I'm using the one that is always on the top right...I searched Shaymin, Skymin, and Gracidea, didn't come up with anything useful. Maybe I just fail at searching.

I also searched all over the place on google...guess it was just me failing