Pokemon Video Game National Championship 2011

break

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well i live in Australia and when i found out about it when diamond & Pearl first came out i was cheering but we seem to be left out every year for some reason which sucks like we are there for the trading card game aspect but not the video gaming part and i so know we have alot of gamers that would love to be apart of it and we have miss out on so of the event pokemon that are given out at these events and not alot of us have the net i have to use either to trade and stiff i have to use the local net cafe or my mates net. To all the people who are going or have made it through to the big event i wish you well.

Yeah well i live in Australia and when i found out about it when diamond & Pearl first came out i was cheering but we seem to be left out every year for some reasonp

Probably because the cost is too much to justify it.

we have miss out on so of the event pokemon that are given out at these events and not alot of us have the net i have to use either to trade and stiff i have to use the local net cafe or my mates net. To all the people who are going or have made it through to the big event i wish you well.

Australia doesn't have Internet connections?

The events at tournaments aren't anything special. One was a Shiny Eevee, and the other was a Shiny Milotic. Big woop.

Since the tournament is over and this thread was pretty much dead, I'm gonna close this.